Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

"Bo something's got you upset and I know you don't want to talk about it but I ain't gonna say anything." Lizzy says.

Bo Says "Cassidy thinks I'm ignoring and that I'm paying more attention to my boys over my girls right now which ain't true haven't you ever wanted something so bad you could taste it. Well the day Shannon lost the boy on the day we found we was having a boy so many years ago well it hit me hard and I just want to be there for my sons and daughters and that's all."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Bo Says "Cassidy thinks I'm ignoring and that I'm paying more attention to my boys over my girls right now which ain't true haven't you ever wanted something so bad you could taste it. Well the day Shannon lost the boy on the day we found we was having a boy so many years ago well it hit me hard and I just want to be there for my sons and daughters and that's all."

"I know how you feel. I've always wanted a little girl, my own little girl but I'm never gonna get it. You feel like you're losing Cassidy don't you?" Lizzy says.

"Bo you're not gonna lose Cassidy unless you let this come between you." Lizzy says tightening the lugnuts.

Bo Says "But how do I bridge that gap I don't want to end up lonely like my Grandfather did now Lizzy. You know what I going to take Jason and Bo Jr for ride and well I think I might end up at Uncle Jesse and have him watch the boys and tell my daughter how happy I am for her Lizzy."

Bo Says "But how do I bridge that gap I don't want to end up lonely like my Grandfather did now Lizzy. You know what I going to take Jason and Bo Jr for ride and well I think I might end up at Uncle Jesse and have him watch the boys and tell my daughter how happy I am for her Lizzy."

Bo sighes

"That's what you do. Talk to her and tell her you love her and you're happy for her. Tell her you're always gonna be there for her." Lizzy bends double gripping her stomach. "Oh that one hurts."

"That's what you do. Talk to her and tell her you love her and you're happy for her. Tell her you're always gonna be there for her." Lizzy bends double gripping her stomach. "Oh that one hurts."

Bo looks and Says "Lizzy there's something wrong right now." He tell him and comes back and Says "I got your husband for ya there's something wrong right now and there has been for awhile hasn't there Lizzy."

Bo looks and Says "Lizzy there's something wrong right now." He tell him and comes back and Says "I got your husband for ya there's something wrong right now and there has been for awhile hasn't there Lizzy."

"Pain Luke...Something's wrong. I haven't been in this much pain since I had Mattie." Lizzy says.

"Pain Luke...Something's wrong. I haven't been in this much pain since I had Mattie." Lizzy says.

Bo Says "Lizzy I don't know I think you should go to the hosptial hey Luke do you mind if I call an ambulance for Lizzy now. That doesn't sound right and she's so rosy as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.