Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Flashback, In The Cabin The Man Says "Your Associates you want me to watch the girl and the baby while your go get something as well. Listen I understand your having troubles with that girl as well." Julie looks and Says "Please don't go after my daughter let her stay with my family, I stay with you forever just don't drag my daughter into this now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

just then Rosco and Enos pulled up

just then Rosco and Enos pulled up

Flashback, At the Fishing Cabin Julie Says "Your in trouble now that's Hazzard Counties Finast now and you might as well just cut me loose now." She watched as walked behind her and picked something she worried what he was going to do next and he kept looking at her and looking at her making her nervous as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Flashback, At the Fishing Cabin Julie Says "Your in trouble now that's Hazzard Counties Finast now and you might as well just cut me loose now." She watched as walked behind her and picked something she worried what he was going to do next and he kept looking at her and looking at her making her nervous as well.

Rosco and Enos come in and Rosco said "let Julie go and give Daisys son to me!"

Rosco and Enos come in and Rosco said "let Julie go and give Daisys son to me!"

Flashback, At The Fishing Cabin Julie just looked as he held the Daisy's son and pointed his gun at her temple again in defiance and Says "No Way, I'm keeping both of them and your not doing anything about it as well."

Flashback, At The Fishing Cabin Julie just looked as he held the Daisy's son and pointed his gun at her temple again in defiance and Says "No Way, I'm keeping both of them and your not doing anything about it as well."

Enos said "hand the baby over and let Julie go!"

Enos said "hand the baby over and let Julie go!"

Flashback, At The Fishing Cabin Jimmy Says "No I keeping them and she's pretty cute as well and I feeling that her baby is mine as well for some strange reason she look familier right now as well." Julie Says "Just let me go allreadry your keeping from my daughter as well. How come you keeping pointing your gun at me it's very scary right now as well."

Flashback, At The Fishing Cabin Jimmy Says "No I keeping them and she's pretty cute as well and I feeling that her baby is mine as well for some strange reason she look familier right now as well." Julie Says "Just let me go allreadry your keeping from my daughter as well. How come you keeping pointing your gun at me it's very scary right now as well."

Enos said "i said let the go!"

Enos said "i said let the go!"

Flashback, In The Fishing Cabin Jimmy Says "I said no and I'm keeping her now I might just shoot her if you both don't leave right now as well." Julie Says "No you can't do that I have a daughter she needs me and my family needs me as well."

Flashback, In The Fishing Cabin Jimmy Says "I said no and I'm keeping her now I might just shoot her if you both don't leave right now as well." Julie Says "No you can't do that I have a daughter she needs me and my family needs me as well."

Enos said "i swear, let her go!,and the baby"

Enos said "i swear, let her go!,and the baby"

Flashback, In The Fishing Cabin Jimmy Says "No I'm keeping her for a little while she might be useful for something now and both of you leave right now as well." Julie saw Rosco whisper something to Enos and wander what it was as well and wandered why he looked so concerned right now as well. Julie Says "Let me go, your going to get away with what you are doing right now anyways and I don't even like you as well. Please just cut me loose allreadry I need to be with my daughter right now."

Flashback, In The Fishing Cabin Jimmy Says "No I'm keeping her for a little while she might be useful for something now and both of you leave right now as well." Julie saw Rosco whisper something to Enos and wander what it was as well and wandered why he looked so concerned right now as well. Julie Says "Let me go, your going to get away with what you are doing right now anyways and I don't even like you as well. Please just cut me loose allreadry I need to be with my daughter right now."

Enos said "you let that girl and that baby go or your gonna pay!"

Enos said "you let that girl and that baby go or your gonna pay!"

Flashback, In The Cabin Jimmy Says "Your ever play russion roulette now deputy you know how it works right one chamber theirs a bullet and the others are empty right."

Enos said "you wont shoot me"

Flashback, In The Fishing Cabin Jimmy Says "No it's pointed at Julie, I remember you now from Summer camp I kept trying to figure out where I knew you from and you didn't back down that summer as well."

Enos said "dont you dare shoot my fiances cousin"

Flashback, In The Fishing Cabin Jimmy Says "Then leave and I won't I'll return her when I get bored with her now and in the meantime she keeps talking way too much as well."

Julie Says "Don't shoot me, I'm too young to die I haven't seen my daughter walk yet oh no I can't die here in the middle of the woods now."

Flashback, In The Fishing Cabin Jimmy Says "Then leave and I won't I'll return her when I get bored with her now and in the meantime she keeps talking way too much as well."

Julie Says "Don't shoot me, I'm too young to die I haven't seen my daughter walk yet oh no I can't die here in the middle of the woods now."

Enos said "let her go"

Enos said "let her go"

Flashback, In The Fishing Cabin Jimmy Says "No I keeping her and the baby as well unless you got a another deputy in the back then I would say I'm in charge so just leave the cabin as well."

Enos goes over to him "i said let them go"

Flashback, In The Fishing Cabin Jimmy sets the baby down and his gun down and it seemed like forever to Julie and cheek was starting to get bruised and swollen from all the times that he hit her and not very gently as well.

Enos cuffs him "you done it now man"

Flashback, In the Fishing Cabin Julie has passed out because she was here way too long without eating which created a few problems she didn't know when she got to the hospital to be checked out but she woke up the next morning with Bo bring Angel to her and she was sore as well. Julie looks up and Says "I never told him and he asked me and must've slapped me about three or four times now and I never told him either I stood my ground no matter what he did to me as well."

Flashback, In the Fishing Cabin Julie has passed out because she was here way too long without eating which created a few problems she didn't know when she got to the hospital to be checked out but she woke up the next morning with Bo bring Angel to her and she was sore as well. Julie looks up and Says "I never told him and he asked me and must've slapped me about three or four times now and I never told him either I stood my ground no matter what he did to me as well."

Bo said "its okay, and Daisy is happy to have her son back"

a very exausted Daisy comes in "hey Julie"

Bo said "its okay, and Daisy is happy to have her son back"

a very exausted Daisy comes in "hey Julie"

Julie Says "Hi Daisy, well we both had some night I don't know why but he looks real familier and he almost shot me as well. I have never been so Happy to see The Sheriff and the Enos as I was last night am I at the hosptial I remember passing out because Jimmy made it a all night stand off and well I hadn't eaten anything since lunch yesterday."

Julie Says "Hi Daisy, well we both had some night I don't know why but he looks real familier and he almost shot me as well. I have never been so Happy to see The Sheriff and the Enos as I was last night am I at the hosptial I remember passing out because Jimmy made it a all night stand off and well I hadn't eaten anything since lunch yesterday."

Daisy said "me either, but then again, i just had a son"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.