• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke said "when she helped you pull the truck out, she was in shallow water, but when Lonni threw her in, she landed in the deep water, and its one of her weak points"

"Shoot, dang it Lonni I'm gonna shoot you." Lizzy tosses the shotgun in the truck and dove into the pond searching for Daisy. She swam deeper and finally pulled Daisy to the surface.

Daisy tried to stand up but was really dizzy "damn, i feel like he just ran me over with Dixie then tossed me on the hood of Thunder"

"Bo can you give her a ride home? Take it easy Daisy. Luke could you do me a favor and drop these two off at the Hazzard hotel. You'll want to stop buy Cooter's garage in the morning and your car should be done by then." Lizzy says.

"Bo can you give her a ride home? Take it easy Daisy. Luke could you do me a favor and drop these two off at the Hazzard hotel. You'll want to stop buy Cooter's garage in the morning and your car should be done by then." Lizzy says.

Luke says "sure, ill take the General, Bo you use Dixie" and they both did just that,later when Bo came in the house with Daisy, Uncle Jesse said "what happend to her"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.