• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie Says "Thank You Captain Johnson does this always happen when you get transferred to Pearl Harbor now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Captain Johnson said "You'll see a lot of different things here...some stuff you'll never wanna see and somethings that will break your heart...I could go on and on but you really need your rest"

Captain Johnson said "You'll see a lot of different things here...some stuff you'll never wanna see and somethings that will break your heart...I could go on and on but you really need your rest"

Julie Says "Okay" and went to sleep after he left the room as well.

Julie had no idea that her family was on a plane for Hawaii right now as well.

Daisy took Kaylor with her and Enos too, and Bo managed to get Lizzy to go with him by promising her that he'd stay by her and Daisy as much as he possibly could and also seeing his sister at the same time, Coy and Vance were happy to see Julie and so were Luke and Uncle Jesse.

Daisy took Kaylor with her and Enos too, and Bo managed to get Lizzy to go with him by promising her that he'd stay by her and Daisy as much as he possibly could and also seeing his sister at the same time, Coy and Vance were happy to see Julie and so were Luke and Uncle Jesse.

The Next Morning the Nurse Says "She had a few visitors and her entire family came in and she was so happy she couldn't but be smiling right now."

The Next Morning the Nurse Says "She had a few visitors and her entire family came in and she was so happy she couldn't but be smiling right now."

Daisy came in and said "Hey Julie, how do you like Hawaii...It's pretty but I'd much rather be in Hazzard wouldn't you?"

Daisy came in and said "Hey Julie, how do you like Hawaii...It's pretty but I'd much rather be in Hazzard wouldn't you?"

Julie Says "Yeah but the Marine Corp wants me here Daisy sure is pretty should get Enos to take you and Kaylor to the beach before you leave now."

Julie Says "Yeah but the Marine Corp wants me here Daisy sure is pretty should get Enos to take you and Kaylor to the beach before you leave now."

Daisy smiled "That would be nice, it is pretty here after all." She sits down to give Kaylor her bottle and smiles "When we leave were sure gonna miss you.. I mean dang Jul...3 years?!"

Bo finally gave up and hugged Lizzy "Lets not fight, you don't wanna see Julie and I'm not and will not make you, go find Daisy and ya'll go relax and talk and have a girls day and me and Enos and Luke will go have a guys day"

"Go see your sister. I know you miss her. I'm sorry that I can't go with you but...I just don't want her coming between us again and ruining everything we have." Lizzy says finding it odd that Bo would just give up so easily.

"Go see your sister. I know you miss her. I'm sorry that I can't go with you but...I just don't want her coming between us again and ruining everything we have." Lizzy says finding it odd that Bo would just give up so easily.

Bo said "I-I wanna make ya happy...Really Liz...and Julie won't come between us I swear, Ok? Go find Daisy, she looks like she could use a relaxation day"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.