Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Daisy said though weakly still being held by the imposter "what does that have to do with this and will some body either get this guy off of me or take Ashlyn out of my arms before i drop her"

Julie says "Well this guy must know Kevin, and I'll take her for ya she look tense after two babies of my own I'm pro if he lets me. But at least if your name isn't Cooter please tell us what your name is then and why are doing to my cousin right now anyways and after last year I took some classes after my baby was born Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Julie says "Well this guy must know Kevin, and I'll take her for ya she look tense after two babies of my own I'm pro if he lets me. But at least if your name isn't Cooter please tell us what your name is then and why are doing to my cousin right now anyways and after last year I took some classes after my baby was born Daisy."

Daisy gets free "i think it Milo"

Daisy gets free "i think it Milo"

Julie looks and says "it's Milo Beaudry, why shaved and dressed up and bit Daisy and he always did have a thing for ya anyways. Oh Milo I think you should know I don't care me or Daisy aren't going with you and I don't care not after last year. I nearly lost my little girl a couple after that. I don't care if both of my kids are your family there mine and mine alone please understand that."

Milo makes a suprizing move and grabs Julie instead and says "Okay blondie I just take you with me to where your future husband is at right now, you don't got one of those restraining orders on me now."

Julie tries to get away, but it seems that Milo is way too strong for her right now.

Julie says "I repeat I'm not marrying him allright it's over with okay."

Cue Anybody

Julie looks and says "it's Milo Beaudry, why shaved and dressed up and bit Daisy and he always did have a thing for ya anyways. Oh Milo I think you should know I don't care me or Daisy aren't going with you and I don't care not after last year. I nearly lost my little girl a couple after that. I don't care if both of my kids are your family there mine and mine alone please understand that."

Milo makes a suprizing move and grabs Julie instead and says "Okay blondie I just take you with me to where your future husband is at right now, you don't got one of those restraining orders on me now."

Julie tries to get away, but it seems that Milo is way too strong for her right now.

Julie says "I repeat I'm not marrying him allright it's over with okay."

Cue Anybody

Daisy hands Ashlyn to Lizzy and then knockes Milo out then catches Julie when she falls but she accedentally knockes Milo into Cooter

Daisy hands Ashlyn to Lizzy and then knockes Milo out then catches Julie when she falls but she accedentally knockes Milo into Cooter

Julie is amazed at what her cousin just did, she had seen that samething two years ago she was thankful and it seems that Bo was holding Scarlett right now and she was cooing to her Mama right now.

Cue Anybody

Julie is amazed at what her cousin just did, she had seen that samething two years ago she was thankful and it seems that Bo was holding Scarlett right now and she was cooing to her Mama right now.

Cue Anybody

Julie quickly get up before Milo could catch her again and looks at everybody and says "You why I want to move to California right now, the Beaudry's won't leave me and Daisy alone. I don't how much I can take of this right here and If I did leave I would take my kids with me as well."

Cue Anybody

Cooter gets up and walkes over after punching Milo out the door "dangit Daisy whats the idea? to kill me" Daisy hated it when people yelled at her, it was an issue she never got over and Julie knew what Daisy did when people yelled at her

Cooter gets up and walkes over after punching Milo out the door "dangit Daisy whats the idea? to kill me" Daisy hated it when people yelled at her, it was an issue she never got over and Julie knew what Daisy did when people yelled at her

Julie looked and says "Oh boy, you didn't Cooter and there's no way Milo could look anything like you what and insult to ya."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighes and trys to settle down

Julie says "You see, it always makes her cry Cooter that's what I got to thank everybody last year and the year before was bad enough for me. I'm still trying to get the same pair of boots I lost two years ago but they don't seem to make them anymore."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "Cooter why are ya here"

Julie says "I think he wanted to see our babies actually it was something nice as well. But I'm glad that Lizzy got that role offer and besides I hear there's auditions for some Calliforian based showed called "Baywatch" and supposedly "David Hasselhoff" is going to be the star of it I can swim and I can smile real pretty that's all I need for the role actually I read about it Lizzy's magazine."

Julie says "I think he wanted to see our babies actually it was something nice as well. But I'm glad that Lizzy got that role offer and besides I hear there's auditions for some Calliforian based showed called "Baywatch" and supposedly "David Hasselhoff" is going to be the star of it I can swim and I can smile real pretty that's all I need for the role actually I read about it Lizzy's magazine."

Daisy looked at her "first of all why did you start talking about David Hasselhoff, cant stand the guy, i met him two years ago and rode in his fancy car, hes and idiot, second of were talking about Cooter being here not dang movies"

Daisy looked at her "first of all why did you start talking about David Hasselhoff, cant stand the guy, i met him two years ago and rode in his fancy car, hes and idiot, second of were talking about Cooter being here not dang movies"

Julie says "Cooter, well why are here anyways? Besides I don't want anymore kids for a long time I got a son and a daughter that's enough Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Cooter, well why are here anyways? Besides I don't want anymore kids for a long time I got a son and a daughter that's enough Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Cooter sighed "i cant come to check on my friends every once in awhile? fine if thats the way ya feel i just wont come back" with that Cooter slamed the front door and Daisy tried to go after him but it didnt work

Cooter sighed "i cant come to check on my friends every once in awhile? fine if thats the way ya feel i just wont come back" with that Cooter slamed the front door and Daisy tried to go after him but it didnt work

Julie says "Good going Daisy, it seems he's ticked at us right now and besides I love my kids don't get wrong it's just that everytime I found out I was pregnant something happened to me what's going to happen a third time now. Well if anybody wants to know it's going to be show about California Lifeguards and no pun intended now talking cars can't say about anything else now."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Good going Daisy, it seems he's ticked at us right now and besides I love my kids don't get wrong it's just that everytime I found out I was pregnant something happened to me must going to happen a third time now. Well if anybody wants to know it's going to be show about California Lifeguards and no pun intended now talking cars can't say about anything else now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy turned to her "Good going Daisy? so now your blaming me for everything, i see, some cousin you are" she turned and stormed outside"

Daisy turned to her "Good going Daisy? so now your blaming me for everything, i see, some cousin you are" she turned and stormed outside"

Julie kinda of followed her cousin outside and says "Listen, I know we both have our emotions on high right we both have new babies and what just happened but I'm sorry allright it's just that I was scared and I didn't know what's was going to happen when Milo grabbed me that's all and I guess that I paniced afterwards. But look what we've been through from two years ago, and then last year geez we've had more bad luck than good luck I think we ought to carry rabbit foots well you and Enos did get married, and instead I got to watch my back on account of Kevin don't want to give me up right now."

Cue Anybody

Julie kinda of followed her cousin outside and says "Listen, I know we both have our emotions on high right we both have new babies and what just happened but I'm sorry allright it's just that I was scared and I didn't know what's was going to happen when Milo grabbed me that's all and I guess that I paniced afterwards."

Cue Anybody

Daisy turned around "just dont blame me for everything, i already blame my self enough"

Daisy turned around "just dont blame me for everything, i already blame my self enough"

Julie says "But Daisy, I just feel that everything in my life is going downhill except for my kids which I loved fiercely and I didn't want to be seperately from Patrick and Scarlett like I was from Patrick last year. Every since I've been eighteen years old, looks what's happened to me and you it's not fair."

Julie starts crying and she could stop the tears, and she knew she still got emotional right now as well.

Julie says "But Daisy, I just feel that everything in my life is going downhill except for my kids which I loved fiercely and I didn't want to be seperately from Patrick and Scarlett like I was from Patrick last year. Every since I've been eighteen years old, looks what's happened to me and you it's not fair."

Julie starts crying and she could stop the tears, and she knew she still got emotional right now as well.

Daisy hugged her "it will be okay, we have each other and we have family and were gonna be safe, i just wish i could talk to Cooter and smooth this out"

Daisy hugged her "it will be okay, we have each other and we have family and were gonna be safe, i just wish i could talk to Cooter and smooth this out"

Julie says "Why don't you let the boys or Enos do it were way too emotional right now and besides it's just that I don't know the best thing from the past two years is my kids and how close we are right now and I don't want to lose either of those right now."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Why don't you let the boys or Enos do it were way too emotional right now and besides it's just that I don't know the best thing from the past two years is my kids and how close we are right now and I don't want to lose either of those right now."

Cue Anybody

me either but im still talking to Cooter, dont try to stop me" Daisy said, she wasnt gonna back down

Julie says "Well okay, can I come as well then I didn't mean what I had said to him and one question what do you think of me doing what Lizzy is doing right now in California."

Cue Anybody

"i dont like it now lets go talk to Cooter" Daisy said flat out and got in her jeep and headed for Cooters garadge

when they got there Daisy knocked on the door "Cooter?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.