We've All Got To Grow Up Sometime

runningwild

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Cmon...we need t get some ice for yer hands...you should know better Bo," he added softly with a fatherly tone in his voice. He led him back to the kitchen and fixed a towel of ice handing it to Bo, and sitting him down carefully looked over his hands, talking softly as if he were addressing Abi. "You don't pummel the bag for no reason. And where's Cassie? " he asked, as always quickly putting 2+2 together.

Bo sighed as he was led inside, just letting Luke do what he did best because he knew that Luke wanted to do things as normal as possible. Usually he would have put up a bit of protestation about the treatment but today he just didnt have the energy to fight anymore.

"Decided not t'come after all is all..."

He flinched a little as Luke inspected his hands, not having really realized how hard he had been hitting the bag.

(ignore the prior post=-dunno what happened there)

Luke sighed but nodded a little. He could certainly understand not wanting to talk about a subject. At the same time though he silently reasoned out what he did know:

A) For Bo to be attacking the bag with such danger to his hands, something had upset him, to the point he hadn't even bothered putting gloves on properly.

B) Bo didn't want to talk about it. Bo was usually pretty open with Luke about things that went on, the death of Sara having brought them closer than ever before. He didn't want to talk though which led Luke to believe one of two things: either it was so fresh in his mind it was still paining him, or whatever the trouble was had something to do with Luke. Maybe even both. He wasn't sure which, so he would wait and see.

C) He had been fine at the square, so something must have happened after Luke had gone and Bo had driven home...

It was here Luke's jaw dropped realizing he had left Bo to walk all the way home.

"Bo I know why you're upset." He pulled at his hair. "God Bo, I'm sorry. I wasn't even thinking 'bout anythin' 'sides gettin' Abi home. You walked all the way didn'tcha?"

He shook his head as he held the ice on Bo with a hand that was starting to tremble with anger at himself and fear that Bo would be so mad he would leave. "I'm sorry brother."