wont be on as much

Emy-Rae Duke

Hurry Back, Emy-Rae!

We will miss you on here!

Hopefully you had fun at your sister's house. I am really sorry that your computer is not working. I just hate it when they do that to me!

Anyway, before I start babbling on and on, I will make it short.

Please hurry back, Hazzard Net benefits greatly when you are on. You are always so friendly to the new members. Keep that up. New members really do need the encouragement because this is such a big place that it is easy to feel disconnected from the site.

Please hurry back!

General Grant

Come On, Emy-Rae!!

You have to get your internet working again.... Please Hurry!!

JESSI DUKE- I have no Idea what you said, but it sounds like a great idea (I am horrible at figuring out computers, and am illiterate in computer talk...!!)

Try it Emy-Rae!! It sounds like JESSI DUKE knows what is going on and has done this a couple of times!

Hurry Back now, ya hear?!

General Grant

Hello Emy-Rae!

Boy, I sure do hope that you can get your computer fixed soon, and somewhat inexpensively! I hope that you can find a way to still stay connected to HazzardNet.

I'm sure that I'll see you up and responding really soon! And, I have to say that I agree 100% with General Grant, I just love how much you welcome all the new folks who come here-that's awesome!

Talk to you soon!

Laura Duke

WELCOME BACK EMY-RAE!!!

I am so glad to see that you are back on. In fact, I noticed you were on when I logged in!!!!

Welcome back, I am really glad that you fixed the problem (at least I hope it is fixed!!) it almost seemed lonely just knowing that one of our fellow Hazzardites wasnt' here.

Glad to be able to say this again to you...

I'll Catch y'all around Hazzard!!

General Grant

• 1 month later...