Daisy Caps 11/13/07

wha

Hey, so a guys got pictures of Daisy's butt, guess how many girlies on here have pictures of the boys butts and possibly just of them without their clothes at all. My laptop actually runs so slow now because my laptop is filled with caps of John and Tom and just pictures of them...I really need to print them out or move them lol

Well, I think you got a space issue then?

Imagine that Bo James... you...with pictures of John...and on your computer no less...I'd never have guessed.

No...it's not a space issue Julie.... it's the issue of separation anxiety and needing pics of John and Tom within a few keystrokes' distance...

But to address Wha...I dont really care that you have pictures...like BoJames said...there is likely not many girls that dont have semi-clothed pics of the boys. the difference is that most of us dont post the pics of them wearing next to nothing as a conversation piece. Case in point, I think John is definately one of the handsomest people I know...but would I post pics of the particular things I find most handsome...no...because his big heart and sweet personality are things that can't be photographed...

There is more to Cathy...or anyone for that matter- than the body they have. It's what's inside that counts.

Whoa, I just noticed an amazing coincidence. BoJames and Julie both have the same number of posts, 3593 (Nov 17). What's the chances of that!!

Thanks for backing me up DaisyMae (and Bo) I'm not sure what point "wha" is trying to make. Perhaps it's legitimate and maybe we'll get a perfectly good explanation. I doubt it but I'll keep an open mind for now.....

I'm not trying to make any point at all I just posted some caps I made from the show but seeing how they offended people on the forum I'm sorry. Please just remove them and I won't post anymore.

Again I'm sorry people were offended by the caps.

wha.

I'm not offended.

Daisy (Cath) is so beautiful that it's normal that boys look at her not only for her big heart and her sweet personality, but also for her body (and what a body).

Anyway, this make me wonder. I think that the first two series of DOH were less family oriented than last ones (and wha posted images from the first series); Daisy was less dressed and she used her body to distract men (do you remember?), expecially lawmen.

Do you remember "Limo One is missing"? When Enos went to the farm, Daisy distracted him hanging out her "unmentionables" :rofl: ...... and Enos's look was not so "innocent" at all :-o . (I don't want to imagine what he's thinking, and of sure he wasn't thinking about Daisy's heart or sweet personality :roll: ).

But lately everyhing changed, and the show became more family oriented with less sexual allusions.

Did anyone else notice these changes in Daisy during tha show?

Hey "wha" it's possible that I may have jumped to the wrong conclusion so if that's the case, please accept my apology and stay around town for awhile. You have to admit, it looked a little strange that you would happen to post pictures like those two times in a row without any explanation of your motives. Some people have different reasons for being Dukes fans than others, so of course if it's your intention to express your positive feelings in that manner, I'm okay with that. I suspected you were making fun of Daisy (or Dukes fans) but if I'm wrong, I'm sorry and I sure hope you stay around.

Bear in mind that I'm only speaking for myself but I hope we can recover from this rocky start and be friends. I was a little offended by your pictures but, more so, I was confused by why you did it. This doesn't mean that you need to explain your intentions. It just means I hope we can give this thing another try.

RogerDuke I have no problem with that, one thing I would never do is make fun of Daisy or a Duke fan I love the show thats why I bought all 7 seasons. It would be nice if they made shows like that today instead of the stuff we have to watch now. But I will be more careful of what types of caps I post of her in the future.

Thanks for your response wha. I suppose I might have overreacted. Of course it's not up to me to determine what's right and wrong on the Hazzardnet...that's what we have administrators like Meadowmuffin for. I was just throwing some of my opinions around. I'm sorry if I caused any problems. Let's put that behind us. (no pun intended)

That's great that you have all 7 seasons. Is your favorite character Daisy? How long have you been a fan? By the way, I don't even know what a "cap" is. Obviously it's a picture but is cap short for something?

Whoa, I just noticed an amazing coincidence. BoJames and Julie both have the same number of posts, 3593 (Nov 17). What's the chances of that!!

Thanks for backing me up DaisyMae (and Bo) I'm not sure what point "wha" is trying to make. Perhaps it's legitimate and maybe we'll get a perfectly good explanation. I doubt it but I'll keep an open mind for now.....

Well thank you, and I didn't know that me and BoJames had the same number of posts on Nov 17th. And I was wandering how many girls have bought a Kenny Chesney cd solely because of his music and nothing to do with his cover. I have some sexy cd covers of John Schneider where the cd ceased to be able to played and I kept the cover.

P.S. Hey BoJames can you send some copies of those Bo pictures you have to my email address at bndgirl1975@yahoo.com, thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
Yes I do have nice pictures of her face, I have about 4000 caps from seasons 1,2, and 3.

Theres a good chance you have seen some of the same 'malfunctions' of her wardrobe that I have seen if you've been taking all these 'caps'/screen-shots.

You should start a whole website just devoted to screen-shots of Daisy Duke.

Screen-shots from every season, every episode....