Duke or Dupe

300!!!....in a row correct!!!

*FIREWORKS EXPLODE*

*MORE FIREWORKS EXPLODE*

*EVEN MORE FIREWORKS EXPLODE*

Hey, you can't blame me for going to all this hard work to organize this spectacular fireworks display. Daisy deserves one round of fireworks for every 100 in a row she's gotten correct on Duke or Dupe. This is an unbelievable accomplishment. Anybody who doesn't realize how tough this would be needs to scroll back to the beginning of the creation of this thread and follow it post for post and keep track of how you would do.

What Daisy has done here is mind-boggling. Of course there are other folks on the HazzardNet who love the Dukes of Hazzard as much as Daisy...but none of them have even come close to demonstrating the COMBINATION of knowledge, willingness to participate, amazing memory and (in a few cases) good luck as DaisyMaeDuke.

Congratulations on getting 300 Duke or Dupes IN A ROW correct Daisy. You have my deepest respect for this historic achievement. I can't imagine how tough it was. Now get back to work. On second thought, I'll give you some time off to celebrate.

Looking back, I see Daisy's streak began in January of 2008. Wow, that's a year and 5 months of correct answers on a thread that has been very active. At the time, I posted that Daisy would have a tough time breaking the record of 41 in a row correct!!

Edited by RogerDuke

Daisy and B.L. got all 3 right.

Daisy has answered 303 in a row correct (and 361 out of 362)

Which of these were on the show?

Miss Fanny Drucilla of Fanny's Fabrics or Walter Morgan of Morgan Concrete Company

Hound Dog Creek near Hazzard Forest Canyon or Bobcat Flats near Morgan Airfield

Morgantown or Summerville

Daisy got all 3 right. She now has answered 306 in a row right (and 364 out of 365)

Hey B.L. Fanny's Fabric's was first on "The Meeting" from season 2. Later in season 3 it was revealed that the owner was Miss Fanny Drucilla. That was from the episode "Baa Baa White Sheep".