New Duke

dukesrule2000

On The Road Kathy was looking for the General and she spotts him he was parked on the side of the road and Kathy pulled over and she she looked in the General and she didn't see Luke she walked all around that area calling Luke and Loking and Noone answered. Kathy started to get scared Now Not only her son was missing but now so is her husband she needed to get back to Leventa. So she got in the General Lee called cooter to come and get Rosco's car. and headed to the farm to be with her baby.

AT THE FARM..

Kathy stopped the General and went int the house and Daisy was feeding Leventa. and Kathy smiled and she asked Daisy has she hurd from Luke and She said No. and Then Kathy told her what had happened and Daisy saidTime to call the rest of the Dukes, and Kathy agreed. So they called. Vance. Coy, Judd and Bo. and they all said that thaey will all be there.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MEANWHILE AT ZACK'S HIDEOUT..

Zack brought in Luke Luke was tied up and he put him in a chair.Jesse saw his father and he didn't look good his face was all bloody. and Jesse said What have you done to my dad.

Luke started to come around. and he saw Jesse and he said Jesse you Ok son. and Jesse said I'm fine dad.

BACK AT THE FARM..

Coy,Vance,Judd.and Bo showed up along with their families.

Kathy was Holding Leventa when they all walked in and Kathy got up and started to fill everyone in and Bo was going to tell Kathy to stay her but he saw her look and he said ok Kat and I will go in the General and head towards Moose creek,coy and Vance you headed towards root 19 and Judd you head towards Ridge road. and everything in between.Daisy said I will stay here with Leventa. Kathy saidThanks Daisy. and they all left.

• 2 weeks later...

Back at the hide out..

Zack was raving how Kathy's Kids should have been his. and Luke looked at him and said You are dreaming Zack Kath told way before she met me that she didn't want anything to do with you. So Stop blaming me. Zack walked over to him and said Oh I do blam you. and her father. and then he punched Luke. Jesse yelled Dad. Luke looked at him and said It's ok son.

• 2 weeks later...

IN THE gENERAL..

Kathy looked at Bo and said I need to get them back Bo. Bo Looked at her and he smiled and said we will find them and besides they will be fine They are Dukes. That made Kathy smile. and then they came up on an old Road to one of Boss's old moomshine shacks. and Kathy noticed that there where tire tracks going into the shack. Bo Parked the General Lee close Just in case they needed a fast get away and him and Kathy got out of the General andheaded for the shack. They went to the window. and they saw Luke and Jesse Jesse saw them and Kathy put her finger to her mouth and Jesse shook his head .

• 2 weeks later...

They walked back to the General and Bo picked up th CB and said to all Dukes Country Music. and then Bo changed the chanal and then he said any Dukes out there this is Lost Sheep and Pretty Lady and the Dukes started to sound off one by one until they all checked in and then Bo told them were they where .

MEANWHILE IN THE SHACK.

Zack was upset cause he couldn't hear the Dukes anymore and he went to Jesse and said What Does Country Music Mean.and Jesse said I don't know and then he went to Luke and said what does it mean and Luke said Forget it I ain't telling you. and he was about to hit Luke Whe Bo Kathy,Judd,Coy.Vance and Enos came running the shack and Zackand his men didn't have a chance Kathy Untied Jesse and then she went to Luke andUntied him and said Baby you look alful Luke Just smile and he saidYou Look beautiful.

Kathy just smiles and She looked at Jesse and said Jesse help me get your father out of here.andhe did and they headed for the General . and then they hurd the state police and Luke said Well Zack is going home and hopefuly he will stay there. Kathy was checking Luke out and she got her medical bag out of the General and started to tread him and he said Always aDoctor first and Kathy Said No I'm your wife first then I'm your doctor and right now Your doctor needs to do her work. Luke Just smiles. and then she saw the rest of the family and said It looks like i got myself some more parents And Luke Just Laughed and said Ok Dr Lets get home so you can treat us better and Bo Jesse Luke and Kathy got in the General and they headed for the farm.

Kathy treated everyone andthen she hurg Leventa start to cry and then she went into the living room to the bassenet and picked her andshe was scoked andKathy smiled and she took her to the bed room and changed her and then when she was done they went back down staries amd then she remembered about Dusty and then she said I have to go back to the Hospital I forgot Dusty had her baby and they all got up and headed for the hospital to see Dusty.

• 2 weeks later...

Luke and Kathy where headed back to the Farm In the General Lee With Jesse and Leventa in the back. When someone was folowing them. Luke looked in the mirror and He said Jesse hang on to your sister. and Jesse held ont to the bucked in carseat. and Luke put the General in 3rd and put the gas peddal to the floor. the car behind then spend up as well. and Luke said that's what I though. And the car got even with the General And Luke saw who it was and he said Oh Great I thought he was in Jail. Kathy looked at the guy he had long blond hair and a evil grin on his face. Luke though I need to lose him and get my family to safty.

Coy and Vance was coming around the corner and they saw the General and he was introuble. So Coy put the gas peddal to the floor or their Yellow car and headed for the General. Coy run the other car off the Road. and he was in the ditch Coy stopped and checked to see if he was all right. and he was and Coy said Lets go to the farm and check on Luke ,Kathy and the kids.

AT THE FARM..

Luke parked the General But he didn't get out Kathy said Jesse will you please take Ypur sister in the house and Jesse said sure mom. and he got out of the General and Kathy handed him Leventa and they went into the house.

Luke said Sorry Sweetheart,But that guy is an old emeny of mine. we where in the Mairines together I was his sargent. And I threw him in the brig for killin a guy. Then after we got out of the Marines he went to state prison and he excaped and he came to Hazzard and he thented the lives Of Bo Daisy and Uncle Jesse. and before he was cought again he said we wasn't finished and that he would get me. his name is Jack.

Kathy was about to say something when she saw Coy and Vance pull in.

Luke and Kathy got out of the General and Walked over to Coy and Vance and Kathy said Where are Kris and Tina ,Vance said Tina went Back home with ma and Dad in the family plane. ,, Kris and the kids went with them. they are going to drop them off at home. Now what about you are you Guys all right and Who was that? Luke smiled and said Anymore Questions Coy? Then he told them what he told Kathy.

Luke said Kath and The Kids ain't safe here (looking at Kathy) I want you and the Kids to go to Chicago. you will be safe there I will handal Jack. Kathy said No Luke I will send the kids I will stay with you. Luke took Kathy in his arms and said Kath Please go to Chicago with the Kids I would Die if something Happened to you. You are my life. Kathy kissed him and said with teirs in her eyes Promise me that you will be safe. Luke smiles and said I promise and then he Kissed her again. Remember Luke You are my life as well. and then she walked into the house.

Coy said Ok coz what do you want us to do? Luke smiled and said I want you to go home to your wife and Kids they need you. I can handal Jack. Vance said Ya but what if he has friends? He won't this is between me and him.So go home.and Thanks.

INSIDE THE HOUSE...

Kathy was in the bedroom Packing and she was cring Jesse walked in and said Mom are you all right What has Dad done this time? Kathy smiled and said Jesse your father hasn't done anything. I want you to go and get a suitcase and pack some of your close cause you and Leventa are going to visit your Grandparents in chicago,

Coy and Vance left but the they wasn't happy about it. Vance got on his cell phone and Called Tina and said Hay Baby I won't be coming home right away and he told her why/ and she said ok and he also said Oh tell mom to expect Jesse and Leventa in Chicago but not Kat cause it I know her she will be staying righ here. and Tina said Yup you are right my sister is sturban ok Baby I love you and stay safe. I love you .Tina said I love you too.Vance said.

Coy called Kris and told her everything and she agreed and she said I love you Coy. Coy smiled and said I love you too and then he hung up and then they turned the car around and then Vance made one more phone call to Bo.

Kathy was putting the suit case in the jeep Luke waled over to her and said swetheart I doing what I think is right. yA By sending everyone away who can help. Kathy said. Luke went to hold Kathy but she steped back. Kath, you don't understand Jack is dangerous and he will use my family to get to me and Sweetheart I don't want to lose you. You are my life. I would die if something happened to you.Kathy saw the pain in his eyes at the though of losing her. Kathy went into his arms and kissed him. Just as Jesse came out with his bags and he said oh come on get a room. Luke just smiled. and Kathy said The family plane should be waiting for us when we get there. and They got in the jeep and headed for Capital City.

Coy and Vance left but the they wasn't happy about it. Vance got on his cell phone and Called Tina and said Hay Baby I won't be coming home right away and he told her why/ and she said ok and he also said Oh tell mom to expect Jesse and Leventa in Chicago but not Kat cause it I know her she will be staying righ here. and Tina said Yup you are right my sister is sturban ok Baby I love you and stay safe. I love you .Tina said I love you too.Vance said.

Coy called Kris and told her everything and she agreed and she said I love you Coy. Coy smiled and said I love you too and then he hung up and then they turned the car around and then Vance made one more phone call to Bo.

Kathy was putting the suit case in the jeep Luke waled over to her and said swetheart I doing what I think is right. yA By sending everyone away who can help. Kathy said. Luke went to hold Kathy but she steped back. Kath, you don't understand Jack is dangerous and he will use my family to get to me and Sweetheart I don't want to lose you. You are my life. I would die if something happened to you.Kathy saw the pain in his eyes at the though of losing her. Kathy went into his arms and kissed him. Just as Jesse came out with his bags and he said oh come on get a room. Luke just smiled. and Kathy said The family plane should be waiting for us when we get there. and They got in the jeep and headed for Capital City.

Reba is driving her car and she is looking up her father Bo Duke and she knew he was married to Tracy and had two other kids. She felt this was needed since she was twenty and she was engaged to Micheal Darling from the outskirts of Mayberry, North Carolina. This wasn't that long of a trip she had met Micheal's grandfather Briscoe Darling and he was something she could only imagine what he must've been like when he was younger she had met her fiance three Uncle's and his Aunt Charlene and they all sang. It was ironic she named Reba McEntire but she couldn't sing a note.

Cue Dukesrule2000

As Kathy was gettin into the jeep they saw a car coming up Luke got out of the jeep and the car stopped and out step a blond blue eyed young women. Luke walked up to her and said can I help you. Reba looked at him and said Ya I'am Looking for Bo Duke I'am his daughter. Kathy walked over and said Reba. and Reba smiled and said yes. Luke said Well you grew up to be a beautiful young women I'm your Uncle Luke and this is your Aunt Kathy. and These are your cousins Jesse he's 12 but he will be 13 in a few weeks. and Baby Leventa she is 2 weeks old. Which was the age we last saw you. come on in and we can catch up and Jesse got Leventa and went in the house.

IN THE HOUSE...

Kathy made some coffee and they talked

So where is my father? Reba asked.Luke smiled and said he lives in Texas He's a texas Ranger now. and he's Married to a great women named Tracy. and they have 2 children Stacy ann She's 14 and BJ He's 10.

Just then they hurd a car pull up and Luke looked out the window and said I thought I told them to go home. and he walked outside and Coy said before you saw anything we decided to come back you can't fight him alone. Luke smiled and said come in and they went in to the house and Luke interduced Reba to Coy and Vance and Vance Said I didn't know Bo had a daughter before Stacy. Well when Billy Bob took Reba Bo looked for her for years but never found her and Emma got so upset at Bo for not protecting and Find Reba she left Hazzard for good So we don't know what happened to Emma.Luke said.

So where is my father? Reba asked.Luke smiled and said he lives in Texas He's a texas Ranger now. and he's Married to a great women named Tracy. and they have 2 children Stacy ann She's 14 and BJ He's 10.

Just then they hurd a car pull up and Luke looked out the window and said I thought I told them to go home. and he walked outside and Coy said before you saw anything we decided to come back you can't fight him alone. Luke smiled and said come in and they went in to the house and Luke interduced Reba to Coy and Vance and Vance Said I didn't know Bo had a daughter before Stacy. Well when Billy Bob took Reba Bo looked for her for years but never found her and Emma got so upset at Bo for not protecting and Find Reba she left Hazzard for good So we don't know what happened to Emma.Luke said.

Reba says "Dad I mean Billy Bob told me that mom died and that my name was Reba Emma Cowbell and the reason I didn't look like was that. Well, I looked my mom and that she was Blonde and blue eyed as well and it wasn't very happy growing up around all the Ewing's and there family. They didn't even love me in fact. Did you know that the only thing I mean to J.R. and Billy Bob is voting shares in Ewing Oil. Oh ya, I got a trust fund and everything but money isn't everything. It was through a website that my dad started ten years did I find out that Billy Bob wasn't even my father. And when I confronted he tried to lie to me but that when I told to him I was leaving for Hazzard. He tried to stop me but I got a head start on him I miss Uncle Bobby like heck right now but you know it's better this way and thing about I found out where my mama went she moved to Cleveland, Ohio and married a fellow by the name of Bruce Lexmark and had three more kids and you know she cried when she saw again. The only thing she said was the last time I had seen you, well you was too little for your car seat. And we hugged and she had told me about Bo Duke and where he was from so I headed for Hazzard. Did you know I got three little brothers and they think having a big sister with a different name is the coolest around funny way of think I guess."

Luke smiled and walked to the living room and Got a Picture and handed it to Reba and said There is your Father Bo his Wife Tracy and Your sister Stacy and Brother BJ. Reba looked at the picture and said Man I do look Like my Father. and she smiled.

Kathy looked at Luke and said Didn't Bo go to Dallas for that reason to see if he could find Reba.

Ya Luke said That's why he moved to Dallas.

Reba looked at the picture again and she said Oh my goodnesse I seen him he was at southfork when I was about 17 My da I mean Billy Bob told me to stay in the living room. and Ipeeked around the corner and I saw Avery handsome man talking well yelling at billy bob he was thrething him and told him that he wouldn't get away with it. and then he stormed out of the house

Luke smiled and walked to the living room and Got a Picture and handed it to Reba and said There is your Father Bo his Wife Tracy and Your sister Stacy and Brother BJ. Reba looked at the picture and said Man I do look Like my Father. and she smiled.

Kathy looked at Luke and said Didn't Bo go to Dallas for that reason to see if he could find Reba.

Ya Luke said That's why he moved to Dallas.

Reba looked at the picture again and she said Oh my goodnesse I seen him he was at southfork when I was about 17 My da I mean Billy Bob told me to stay in the living room. and Ipeeked around the corner and I saw Avery handsome man talking well yelling at billy bob he was thrething him and told him that he wouldn't get away with it. and then he stormed out of the house

Reba says "That's not the worst part you ought to hear this one right here Billy Bob heard that six months ago I was leaving and it search for my real father and mother even thow he said they was dead to me when I asked when I was ten years old. You see when I was eighteen years old I had a baby boy and named him Bo, and that angered my dad. Well, see I've known who my father was for a real long time now. And six months ago when I decided to take little Bo and leave in my search he went and grabbed my son and said that he was keeping him and I could have him back when I came to my senses. Well, In sense he is keeping my son as a bargaining chip so I don't meet my father. Oh by the way ever since I was sixteen years old I've always refered to Bo has my father when I was searching for him. And Billy Bob is just the man holding my son and his grand son hostage so I don't find out. Oh, and my fiance Micheal Darling is his father and he is in Dallas,Texas trying to get our little Bo James Darling back from my father and J.R. Ewing he is the only scoundral that I know right now."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Reba says "That's not the worst part you ought to hear this one right here Billy Bob heard that six months ago I was leaving and it search for my real father and mother even thow he said they was dead to me when I asked when I was ten years old. You see when I was eighteen years old I had a baby boy and named him Bo, and that angered my dad. Well, see I've known who my father was for a real long time now. And six months ago when I decided to take little Bo and leave in my search he went and grabbed my son and said that he was keeping him and I could have him back when I came to my senses. Well, In sense he is keeping my son as a bargaining chip so I don't meet my father. Oh by the way ever since I was sixteen years old I've always refered to Bo has my father when I was searching for him. And Billy Bob is just the man holding my son and his grand son hostage so I don't find out. Oh, and my fiance Micheal Darling is his father and he is in Dallas,Texas trying to get our little Bo James Darling back from my father and J.R. Ewing he is the only scoundral that I know right now."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Micheal had came over and they had seen that Luke and Kathy had company over he gets out of his car and walks over to the door and rings the doorbell he remember that Bo and his family lived in Dallas, Texas but the car sure did remind of something his cousin would buy and drive around Hazzard in his younger days.

Reba says "Uncle Luke, there is somebody at the door and who is younger man in the picture that looks just like with four kids and his wife with him right now."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Luke smiles and said that's my brother Michael and then Michael and Jessicca came in and Luke Interduces Reba to Michael and Jessica and the kids. and then Luke's Cell Rang and He Looked and said Reba want to talk to your father and she smiled and said sure I do Luke said Hay Bo how are you. Bo was all mad and he said That JR Ewing is a son of a LUKE interuped him and said Bo Sorry Luke, but i want to get him on something and That Billy Bob My Boss Walker says give it time we will get them on something? Oh Coz I am on my way to see ya and I bring the family. Luke said That's Great I got someone here That wants to talk to you. and he handed the phone to Reba. Reba said Hi Dad. and Bo Said Reba Reba you are all right I am on my way to Hazzard don go anywhere Baby.

Luke smiles and said that's my brother Michael and then Michael and Jessicca came in and Luke Interduces Reba to Michael and Jessica and the kids. and then Luke's Cell Rang and He Looked and said Reba want to talk to your father and she smiled and said sure I do Luke said Hay Bo how are you. Bo was all mad and he said That JR Ewing is a son of a LUKE interuped him and said Bo Sorry Luke, but i want to get him on something and That Billy Bob My Boss Walker says give it time we will get them on something? Oh Coz I am on my way to see ya and I bring the family. Luke said That's Great I got someone here That wants to talk to you. and he handed the phone to Reba. Reba said Hi Dad. and Bo Said Reba Reba you are all right I am on my way to Hazzard don go anywhere Baby.

Reba says " I've known since I was sixteen that Billy Bob wasn't my real father and your a grandfather did you know that and that basterd is holding your grandson Bo James Darling in hopes that I wouldn't come to Hazzard. Dad, he looks just like I taught him not to call Billy Bob, well not to call him grandpa."

Cue Dukesrule2000