Robot Chicken

Charger

• 2 weeks later...

Count me as one!!!

The best short so far has to be Cannonball Run salute with all those classic cars, including KITT and the General. Even Burt Reynolds and Dom DeLuise cameoed.

For those that haven't seen it, KITT smashed into a wall after Michael used the Turbo Boost a little too early. :lol:

Heck, they even had a Rosco figure to distract the General! Classic stuff.

:lol: "I'm gonna get them Duke boys! Kew kew kew! Kew kew doodel...." Seth Green did a good job as Rosco.

I forgot about when Batman chews out Robin threatening him with a "Bat b*$^! slap" and Ponch's head gets ripped off.

Or the Mario Brothers using the blue tortoise shell to take out that one car. Or that insufferable brat and that stoopid monkey finding a surprise in the trunk of Mach Five. :lol:

I admit I love Adult Swim, at least most of it. I usually watch the stuff Sunday night as it doesn't interfere with the Dukes. Except for Tom Goes to the Mayor. I don't get that show at all. Give me Aqua Teens and Robot Chicken instead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...