Have you ever met someone who is famous?

Eddiemunster

That is a great picture. I really envy you.

Oh any of you know the horror movie from the 80's called "Sleep Away Camp"? The girl in it Felissa Rose went to my school. Her real name was Felissa Eposito. Does she count as a famous person? Oh she had her professional head shot picture as her year book picture, while the rest of us just had the regular year book picture. I can't remember if it was JH or HS.

i met Mel Tillis in Branson Mo about 8 years ago i have a photo and autogrape but dont know where it's at :( also i can't remenber what he's like. :( but i am going back this year so maybe i'll get to meet him again. :lol: i also meet an older country singer and had a photo took with him but again sadly i dont remenber who he was :cry:

• 1 month later...

Well if counting local news reporters I have met a few from Philly's NBC10. I have met the bow tie wearing weather man Gary "Hurricane" Swartz and John Bolaris who is now a weather man in NYC. My exhusband works for NBC10 which is how I got to meet them. I have also waved to one of the new men during a commercial break while at the station during the news.

I'm kind of in the same boat as MaryAnne, most of the "famous" people that I've met are politicians. I've met Colin Powell, Ken Starr, and the president of a small country in Asia that I don't remember the name of right now. That was neat and I was on the news because of it. I sold Mickey Gilley some luggage when I worked in Branson, MO; and spoke with Mel Tillis and Andy Williams. My friends and I also swear we saw Brad Pitt in his hometown of Springfield, MO.