My Truck

Charger

*Points to self* Im a Dodge lover... especially the charger of course. Stop by my site Charger an take a look around.

www.geocities.com//generalleesghost01

My biggest dream for a charger would have to be to see a V-10 Dodge Charger with a blower. Or to simply see a 1970 Dodge Charger painted to look like my creation, the General Lee's Ghost.

~Chet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have an '84 Blazer K5...

It's midnight black, gonna swap in 3/4 ton axles...

Was the motor modified when you bought it? I'm thinking about putting a Holley 670 Truck avenger and an EdelBrock Performer EPS on my truck... as well as headers... It's stock right now, and slow, but part of that is the 3.08 half ton gears!!!

I like all Chevy, Dodge and Ford trucks with straight axles up front. My dream truck is a '72 Blazer w/ 3/4 ton running gear... second is a '78 Dodge 3/4 ton ext cab, short box, I also like Jeep pick ups... J20s rock!

My favorite driver I ever had though was a '97 f150 XLT ext cab, long box... Great 4x4... had 32 inch tires on it and a posi rear end... Sucker would go anywhere I wanted it too... It was under powered and sucked in the parking lots but it was great offroad and was a comfy truck. I really liked the interior lay out as well...

cool i love blazers i was thinking of getting one and not a truck but im happy of what i got.

yes the motor was like that when i got it,it has a Edelbrock torker intake,Edelbrock Carb,and Edelbrock air cleaner.

but after i got it i put Edelbrock shorty headers and Dynomax ultraflo mufflers but the new exhaust was not on the truck when the pic was taken.