The competent Rosco from Season 1.

Pain Trane

In the distant future, there exists a county. A county where gasoline and toxic smoke cloud the judgement of men. A county where fear and 'dem Duke Bois rule unchallenged.

This summer, that's all about to change.

James Best is 'Pain Trane', the Sheriff who puts the 'man' in 'lawman'.

Hello, everybody. I joined up with HazzardNet to learn more about the first season. Who owns Rosco's '75 Monaco, Police 2? Where's the Polara, Police 1? What happened to the two Plymouth squads, from 'High Octane' and 'Mary Kaye's Baby'? What became of the season one guitar themes, that played in the early episodes?

I hope to answer these questions and a little bit more, as I join up with this wonderful little community.

Pain Trane, I guess the Polara and Monaco's we're destroyed during she show and crushed or send to a junkyard. I wouldn't be surprised if it is/was on the same junkyard as where they found Lee 1. I could be wrong and might have dreamed it but I remember something about a Police 1 or 2 sticker found on a dashboard of a wreck. It could have been the same junkyard.

37 minutes ago, Roth Potter said:

I could be wrong and might have dreamed it but I remember something about a Police 1 or 2 sticker found on a dashboard of a wreck. It could have been the same junkyard.

I remembered reading the same article, but it took me a while to track it down. Take a look about two thirds of the way down the page at mygenerallee.com - it mentions finding two 1974 Dodge Monacos labeled Police 1 and Police 2. There's also a small picture.

Ah, nice! I'm glad I didn't dream it. It's a long time ago that I've read that. So after reading some of that POLICE 1 and 2 are still at the same lot as were LEE 1 was if they haven't removed/crushed them probably.

I wish there was someone who could take a look and see if these are still there but that's quite a long shot.

Edited by Roth Potter