Grannie Annie

• 7 months later...

LOL!!! granny annie is quite a character she appears to be this little sweet old lady that wouldn't do anything wrong and then you look again and she's counterfeiting...roflol!!! i thought it was really funny when enos was playin checkers with her and dancing with her. ohhh and i thought it was funny when enos said "i trust granny cuz she's a nice old lady" and granny says "who are you callin old, i'd armwresle you and rosco anyday!!!" then she knocks enos and rosco down and they run to the back door she doesn't have...LOL!!! then rosco says to enos "enos, i don't care how old she says she is you book her just book her!!!" ROFLOL!!! :D:D:D

• 1 year later...

this is personally one of my most favorite town people, besides miss tizdale lol. Granny Annie reminded me of my Granny Annie! when i heard about this episode with her in it i was like,"Do what now?!" i asked my mom when did my great grandma become an actress lol. sadly my great grandma aint here with us no more, guess thats why i like this episode so much. Now no before anyone says it, my poor lil ole' grandma didn't make counterfeit money either lol!!