Football (College, NFL)

TRPColtrane95

Hi guys,

I wonder any you usually watching football like College or NFL game? what your favorite team are?

my favorite team from NFL is KC Chiefs, St.Louis Rams, Green Bay sometime Denver. As for College team is: Kansas State

not know what about you guys like?

I am happy that KC Chiefs beat Chicago game as well.. so will play next sunday for NY Jets oh boy.

thanks enjoy :)

Y'all can be happy about your Cheif's win...they deserved it and played well. See they broke their losing streak as well...very good.

As for me, my all time favorite football team in the NFL is and always will be the Chicago Bears. They loss two in a row now :( but am hoping they will come back with a win against the Broncos next week. Despite losing their QB Jay Cutler two weeks ago and their best RB Matt Forte today. GO BEARS GO!!!!!!!

As for college...I'm all for the Iowa Hawkeyes!!!!!! GO HAWKS!!!!!! (Have to go for your home team, right? ;) )

yeah for college football, my favorite kansas state because my older brother been in that Universary for study be Engineer Tech like that.. he living in Denver Colorado with his wife who live in Denver before.. We like watching that game K-State. first time ATM lost by K-State in first time home game last few week ago... unlike they did in 1992 or I not sure remember for big 12 bowl game. wow..

hope some good game next week.. Green Bay beat and Miami beat other teams wow.. :)