Daisy's Shotgun Wedding

CDoherty95

Hey guys I was watching Daisy's Shotgun Wedding earlier and noticed that the Beaudry's shack is located in Lake Sherwood.And from various shots it seems like the shack is located behind the Duke barn.I can't do any screen caps because it's on video but if someone could post a couple of screen caps during the fight scene at the end,its when Luke goes to grab Pa Beaudry and pushes him out of the way to go for the brother.

Someone might be able to recognise the former farm location from the shot of Bo and Luke flying by in the ultralights.

I don't know if the Beaudry's shack is behind the Duke's barn, but here's a screengrab of the ultralights flying over it:

BeaudryShack.jpg

I tried getting a grab of the fight scene, but the amount of movement makes the freeze frames very blurry. There is definitely a circular white structure behind them at the start of the fight that looks like silo or some sort of storage building. Maybe someone else will recognize it.

I did some explorin' and I believe I might have found it on the Golden Oak Ranch. Go to Google Maps and enter "Golden Oak Ranch, Placerita Canyon Road, Newhall, CA". To the northeast of the pin and label for Golden Oak Ranch, you can find the covered bridge. I took a screenshot of Google Maps and highlighted/labeled the structures of interest.

Here's a link to the Golden Oak Ranch website.

post-2557-143050813193_thumb.jpg

I don't know if the Beaudry's shack is behind the Duke's barn, but here's a screengrab of the ultralights flying over it:

BeaudryShack.jpg

I tried getting a grab of the fight scene, but the amount of movement makes the freeze frames very blurry. There is definitely a circular white structure behind them at the start of the fight that looks like silo or some sort of storage building. Maybe someone else will recognize it.

I know the overhead shot doesn't show that much in terms of location but it seems like the shack is located just over the little hill.If is the Lake Sherwood water tower,then the shack is definitely somewhere near the duke farm

Here's a closer, angled view of the area MeadowMufn posted:

BeaudryShack2.jpg

The building MeadowMufn highlighted as the Beaudry shack seems to be a larger, barn-like structure. If this is the location it looks like the Beaudry's have their own cement pond.

There is another tower on a hill on the south side of Placerita Canyon Road:

BeaudryShack3.jpg

I know the overhead shot doesn't show that much in terms of location but it seems like the shack is located just over the little hill.If is the Lake Sherwood water tower,then the shack is definitely somewhere near the duke farm

Here is the tower at the eastern end of Lake Sherwood (top right of picture):

LakeSherwood.jpg

Just for comparison, here is a shot of the Duke farm from the start of 'Go West, Young Dukes' in season 7. The tower is clearly visible on the hill behind:

DukeFarm.jpg

Warning: bad pun.

It's a shame if the structures are water towers - I thought they might be Milo's twin brother Silo Beaudry!.