John on NEW

RogerDuke

I was just sitting here posting an answer on the trivia thread right now and my wife was sitting on the couch. She turned the channel (Dish Network) to channel 275 titled NEW. She turned it there because "INFO" said it was Kenny Chesney. Turns out it was mislabeled. John Schneider is hosting a program that is advertising a set of country DVDs from the 70s and 80s. In fact, Waylon was just on singing Luckenbach Texas. They just had the Oak Ridge Boys on also. As most of you know they appeared twice on the Dukes. Great....now Waylon and Willie are singing "Mama's Don't Let Your Babies...."

This is pretty cool. It's my kinda music. It's distracting me from HazzardNet though.

Now John just said the name of the show is "Country's Got Heart."

Well Roger consider yourself lucky...lol. I hope you enjoy the program...sounds like it has a lot of good music, great artist, and an awesome spokesperson in John. I don't have dish and I know I don't have that many channels, so I'll have to miss out on it. Though...it is too bad that Kenny Chesney wasn't on there, he'd make it complete.