Thursday Lulu chat

RogerDuke

A while back BoJames had a great idea in which we put a pre-picked episode in the DVD and hit "Play" at the same time and chatted about the episode while we watched it together.

I was wondering if anyone would want to get together at 9pm (EST) on Thursday and watch a Lulu episode together while we hung out in the chat room talking about it.

We'd have to decide which episode to watch. There's 5 of them listed on the "Favorite Lulu Episodes".

Considering the title "Lulu's Gone Away" that would seem like the obvious choice. Personally I'd rather watch something more upbeat and fun like "Sadie Hogg Day" where Lulu was Boss.

It's a good idea Roger, but 9pm Eastern is 2am for BoJames and me. If you make it to chat room a bit earlier I might see you there. Otherwise maybe we could try for an earlier time at the weekend.

Shucks, I knew this would be a problem.

We have folks out on the west coast of the U.S. too so I guess it's impossible to fit everybody in. I'll be doing it Thursday night at 9 EST as planned but I'll be willing to do it again if you want to plan it and organize a time Hoss.

I'm always looking for an excuse to watch the Dukes!