General Lee Artwork

HossC

Thanks so much! i'll do a search for those! I'm working on daisys 71 satellite first, its almost done. Ive started on the Mason Dixson car and I have been taking pics so I will get them up here soon! BTW where should I post them? I was hoping to show progress photos from start to finish and tell How and what kits etc that I used. Thanks again I'm very excited to be a member of Hazzardnet!!!!

Thanks so much! i'll do a search for those! I'm working on daisys 71 satellite first, its almost done. Ive started on the Mason Dixson car and I have been taking pics so I will get them up here soon! BTW where should I post them? I was hoping to show progress photos from start to finish and tell How and what kits etc that I used. Thanks again I'm very excited to be a member of Hazzardnet!!!!

Hi Jacob, welcome to HNet!

Looking forward to seein' your models. As for where to post them, I reckon here in the Fan Art section would be fine. You can start a new thread and post your photos showing from start to finish. :wink:

Glad ya joined us!

• 2 years later...

Before Christmas, TheGeneral01 posted a picture of what a modern version of the General Lee might look like [ETA. image now missing]. When I saw the post again during the week it inspired me to have a go myself.

Because the new Charger is a four door, I based my version on the new Challenger. To give it a longer look I stretched the body by about eight inches. Other changes include: removing the sunroof and side markers; chroming the door mirrors, door handle and window surround; replacing the grille; adding a nudgebar and CB antenna; replacing the wheels and putting on the famous graphics.

ChallengerGeneral.jpg

Hello, I really like this drawing HoosC friend, it is a pity that even the company owns chrysler Italian origin has not launched the new dodge charger 2 door with a big hemi 392.

the hallmark of a good general lee VECTOR remains the tires, it is installed as wallpaper on my pc, I owe some money for the right to self Hoosc??,

a hug from Argentina.

• 1 year later...