John Appearance in Pittsburgh,PA Feb 27 & 28

TimDuke

Hehe....Its the day after my birthday....I going...I will walk if I have to...guess I better start now...:escape:...but at this point in time...I'm pretty sure we are going...don't know what day...but yea...my luck Pittsburgh will get snowed under or some nice thing like that and he won't come...or I will go Sunday and something will come up he has to leave...lol...

Hopefully I make it to this one better than seein Enos is Canton...I had one parent say yes but the other said no to it...so I got overruled....GRRRR...but hopefully I get to go see John! At this point I am...but that could always change!

Sorry I babble so much! :oops:

Anyone else planning on going?

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy Y'all! So did anyone get to go? I got to go both Saturday and Sunday! I had an AWESOME time...John is soo nice...though him and the assistants were probably tired of seeing us...we kept going through the line(there wasn't tons of peolple so we only had to wait like 3 minutes each time, he didn't have a long line, but it was a steady group of people goin through to see him)....haha....I got some pictures, and quite a few autographs..he even signed a couple of them Happy Birthday for me since it was the day after)...and LOTS of hugs! I could go on for pages and pages about the day...haha...but I won't make ya read all that! lol...

It was funny, on the first day when we left we went through the line one mre time, and My mama asked him for a hug, and then told him that ever since Moorefield, all she heard from me was "I got a hug, you didn't, I got to shake his hand, you didn't, etc etc" and he was like "Well that isn't nice", then shook her hand, looked at me and went "haha" and stuck his tounge out!!! Its was so funny...but I guess you had to be there...

Then on the second we took Jennifer....When we got there the assistants was like "I was wondering when y'all would come wondering through!" (cause we said I was gonna bring a friend back tomorrow and we did!)

Then mama went up to John and said. "Long time no see!" and John shook her hand and said "Yea its been what...less that 24 hours? *laughs*" So then he walked around the lil table and said let me go meet her or something to that effect, and gave her a big hug, and after that she was smilin from ear to ear....and then a couple minutes later was when he saw our fingernails...story at the picture below...lol....Well I'm going to stop babbling now cause I'm not sure if I am making sense or not! lol...

But I had an awesome time, and he is really nice...he took the time to talk to everyone, and sign their stuff n take pictures and what not, he answered your questions, etc...etc....

OOOOOOOOOOO I just thought of a couple pictures I should post...besides the ones already on here...hehehe...*giggles*

Here are some pictures:

hehe...the first hug when got there....

2eoi3cl.jpg

Haha...this was on the second day when we took Blondie(Redneck Ford Sissy on here) and anyways we painted our nails orange with 01's on them to match our shirts n what not...n it looks cool...lol...but anyways....he was talkin to Jennifer and I'm standin there playin with my necklace and he looks at me and then grabs my hand up, and I wish I could remember what he said but I can't, it was something to the effect 'Oh my gosh, look at the nails!" and then he had the lil assistant people take pictures and what not...yay!

Oh yea he told us that we would go home and photoshop his nails orange with little 01's on them!!

I need to stop typing...the people in the library are going to start wondering why I have a smile on my face from ear to ear..lol...

4s1wuv.jpg

j17vo7.jpg

Ok so what if it was just for picture purposes! hahaha...lol....

rwjw9v.jpg

This one he took...I look really bad in the actual picture, but I still love it!!

Aww that's too bad that you didn't get to go Roger....It was a lot of fun.....The roads in Pittsburgh/Monroeville were clear as could be...We wasn't sure we was gonna get there on Saturday because the night before the winds were blowin n driftin the roads shut...n our road was half closed n so was our driveway...but luckily they didn't drift shut, and I got to go both days....They had lots of Dukes of Hazzard stuff there...like from the vendors n what not...I bought a couple of those Johnny Lightning cars...lol...but I am soooo Happy that I got to go!! It was AWESOME! :D

• 1 year later...
Howdy Y'all! So did anyone get to go? I got to go both Saturday and Sunday! I had an AWESOME time...John is soo nice...though him and the assistants were probably tired of seeing us...we kept going through the line(there wasn't tons of peolple so we only had to wait like 3 minutes each time, he didn't have a long line, but it was a steady group of people goin through to see him)....haha....I got some pictures, and quite a few autographs..he even signed a couple of them Happy Birthday for me since it was the day after)...and LOTS of hugs! I could go on for pages and pages about the day...haha...but I won't make ya read all that! lol...

It was funny, on the first day when we left we went through the line one mre time, and My mama asked him for a hug, and then told him that ever since Moorefield, all she heard from me was "I got a hug, you didn't, I got to shake his hand, you didn't, etc etc" and he was like "Well that isn't nice", then shook her hand, looked at me and went "haha" and stuck his tounge out!!! Its was so funny...but I guess you had to be there...

Then on the second we took Jennifer....When we got there the assistants was like "I was wondering when y'all would come wondering through!" (cause we said I was gonna bring a friend back tomorrow and we did!)

Then mama went up to John and said. "Long time no see!" and John shook her hand and said "Yea its been what...less that 24 hours? *laughs*" So then he walked around the lil table and said let me go meet her or something to that effect, and gave her a big hug, and after that she was smilin from ear to ear....and then a couple minutes later was when he saw our fingernails...story at the picture below...lol....Well I'm going to stop babbling now cause I'm not sure if I am making sense or not! lol...

But I had an awesome time, and he is really nice...he took the time to talk to everyone, and sign their stuff n take pictures and what not, he answered your questions, etc...etc....

OOOOOOOOOOO I just thought of a couple pictures I should post...besides the ones already on here...hehehe...*giggles*

Here are some pictures:

hehe...the first hug when got there....

2eoi3cl.jpg

Haha...this was on the second day when we took Blondie(Redneck Ford Sissy on here) and anyways we painted our nails orange with 01's on them to match our shirts n what not...n it looks cool...lol...but anyways....he was talkin to Jennifer and I'm standin there playin with my necklace and he looks at me and then grabs my hand up, and I wish I could remember what he said but I can't, it was something to the effect 'Oh my gosh, look at the nails!" and then he had the lil assistant people take pictures and what not...yay!

Oh yea he told us that we would go home and photoshop his nails orange with little 01's on them!!

I need to stop typing...the people in the library are going to start wondering why I have a smile on my face from ear to ear..lol...

4s1wuv.jpg

j17vo7.jpg

Ok so what if it was just for picture purposes! hahaha...lol....

rwjw9v.jpg

This one he took...I look really bad in the actual picture, but I still love it!!

Thanks so much for all the pics of you and John. I would love to have seen your expression while he was hugging you. You don't need to hide your pretty face. I appreciate seeing these pics of John and fans. He is such a great guy, nice person, always smiling and making people happy.