Dukes Meet the Clampetts 2

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enos nodded and suddenly became quiet.

"What's the matter?" luke asked, when he and Bo suddenly noticed that tears were slowly coming down his face.

"Whoa, we didn't do anything did we?" Bo asked.

Enos shook his head "No. . .y'all didn't do nothing." he looked to Jason in the cell "He did. I'd never forgive myself. . .I can't now for what he did to my baby girl"

Enos nodded and suddenly became quiet.

"What's the matter?" luke asked, when he and Bo suddenly noticed that tears were slowly coming down his face.

"Whoa, we didn't do anything did we?" Bo asked.

Enos shook his head "No. . .y'all didn't do nothing." he looked to Jason in the cell "He did. I'd never forgive myself. . .I can't now for what he did to my baby girl"

Bo said "And me and Luke can't forgive our selves for not being there to help our neice"

Enos shook his head "I love all of my kids so much. I need ya'lls help. I wish I could do it on my own, but . . .I just can't. I'd die to ever have to admitt it to Daisy, but that's the truth."

Jason laughed "You're a sorry excuse for a father, a Sheriff and a man."

Bo, his eyes flaming rushed to the cell and made an attempt to punch him.

Enos shook his head "I love all of my kids so much. I need ya'lls help. I wish I could do it on my own, but . . .I just can't. I'd die to ever have to admitt it to Daisy, but that's the truth."

Jason laughed "You're a sorry excuse for a father, a Sheriff and a man."

Bo, his eyes flaming rushed to the cell and made an attempt to punch him.

Luke said "Bo calm down and of course we'll help you Enos."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.