Luke goes to Dallas

Luke saw Enos and he said I will leave now that Enos is here and he walked back over to were Kathy was. and Kathy told Him what was going on and Luke said well maybe your mother honesty though that Jock wasn't your father. Kathy Smiled and said Ok I will give her the benafit of the dought.

The Doctor came in and he smiled at Kathy and said Mrs Duke you are free. to leave the hospital. But I want you to rest a few days before you head back home. and Kathy said Yes Sir. Luke said Now to get her to the hotel. Bobby said No Holelo. I have the perfect Place for Kathy to rest. Kat Remember where Dad use to talk us camping and Kathy smiled and said NAD YOU BOYS HATED IT. and Bobby said But you loved it, And he handed Luke the keys and said it's a cabin by a little stream. Kathy knows where it is. Oh and Kathy here. and he hands her the deed to the place and said Dad wanted you to have it. and she looked at the deed and it was all ready in her name. and she just smiled and then she got out of bed with Luke's help and she went into the bathroom to change into her close.

Luke saw Enos and he said I will leave now that Enos is here and he walked back over to were Kathy was. and Kathy told Him what was going on and Luke said well maybe your mother honesty though that Jock wasn't your father. Kathy Smiled and said Ok I will give her the benafit of the dought.

The Doctor came in and he smiled at Kathy and said Mrs Duke you are free. to leave the hospital. But I want you to rest a few days before you head back home. and Kathy said Yes Sir. Luke said Now to get her to the hotel. Bobby said No Holelo. I have the perfect Place for Kathy to rest. Kat Remember where Dad use to talk us camping and Kathy smiled and said NAD YOU BOYS HATED IT. and Bobby said But you loved it, And he handed Luke the keys and said it's a cabin by a little stream. Kathy knows where it is. Oh and Kathy here. and he hands her the deed to the place and said Dad wanted you to have it. and she looked at the deed and it was all ready in her name. and she just smiled and then she got out of bed with Luke's help and she went into the bathroom to change into her close.

Soon they were at the cabin and relaxing as much as they could.

Luke looked around and said wow this place is awesome. Bo said Ya I can't beleive they call this a cabin. Kathy ssaid I know I Love this place. Bo said I'm going to bed I had a hard Day and Tomorrow I going back to California and be with my Beautiful Wife. Luke said Tell Gabby Hi for Us. Bo Smiled and said I will and he went off to bed.

Luke walked over to Kathy and said WELL mRS Duke. How Are you feeling And Kathy Said Mr Duke I'm feeling Just Fine

Luke looked around and said wow this place is awesome. Bo said Ya I can't beleive they call this a cabin. Kathy ssaid I know I Love this place. Bo said I'm going to bed I had a hard Day and Tomorrow I going back to California and be with my Beautiful Wife. Luke said Tell Gabby Hi for Us. Bo Smiled and said I will and he went off to bed.

Luke walked over to Kathy and said WELL mRS Duke. How Are you feeling And Kathy Said Mr Duke I'm feeling Just Fine

Luke sat next to her and kissed Kathy and hugged her.

Luke smiled and said Maybe you could. Kathy looked at him and said No Baby , Hazzard is our home. we can come here on vacation with our children. Luke smiled and said Ok. Kathy said that way it would mean more. Luke got close to her and kissed her. and then the baby kicked. Luke smiled and said well the baby is getting stronger. Kathy said I know. the baby been doing that all night, I hardly got any sleep.

Luke's cell phone rings and it was Enos and he sounded upset and Daisy was crying in the background.

Luke smiled and said Maybe you could. Kathy looked at him and said No Baby , Hazzard is our home. we can come here on vacation with our children. Luke smiled and said Ok. Kathy said that way it would mean more. Luke got close to her and kissed her. and then the baby kicked. Luke smiled and said well the baby is getting stronger. Kathy said I know. the baby been doing that all night, I hardly got any sleep.

Luke's cell phone rings and it was Enos and he sounded upset and Daisy was crying in the background.

Luke said "Enos whats wrong...are you and Daisy and the baby okay?"

• 2 weeks later...

Enos said The doctor said he didn't know if our baby will make it. Daisy needs you and Kathy. Exprelly Kathy. Luke said Ok Enos we will be right there. Just Keep Daisy calm. Luke Hangs up with him and he told Kathy what was going on and Kathy said Lets Go Daisy needs us. Luke looked at her concerned. Kathy smiled and said we are fine now lets go. and they got in the car and headed for the hospital.

Enos said The doctor said he didn't know if our baby will make it. Daisy needs you and Kathy. Exprelly Kathy. Luke said Ok Enos we will be right there. Just Keep Daisy calm. Luke Hangs up with him and he told Kathy what was going on and Kathy said Lets Go Daisy needs us. Luke looked at her concerned. Kathy smiled and said we are fine now lets go. and they got in the car and headed for the hospital.

When they got there Daisy was just crying harder "If I lose this baby...that'll be it...me and Enos will never have the family we've dreamed of!"

Kathy looked at Luke and he said Enos Lets go get some coffee. and Enos looked at Daisy and she said Go. and They left. and Kathy sat down in the chair and said Daisy Putting her hand on her stomach and Kathy put her hand on Daisy's stomach and she said these two Duke Babies will Make it in this world and they will be close. Ya they will proble fight But they will be close I pitty the person who tries to get between them. or saw something bad to one about the other. and then Kathy's Baby kicked Daisy Hand and Daisy's Baby Kicked Kathy's Hand.

Kathy looked at Luke and he said Enos Lets go get some coffee. and Enos looked at Daisy and she said Go. and They left. and Kathy sat down in the chair and said Daisy Putting her hand on her stomach and Kathy put her hand on Daisy's stomach and she said these two Duke Babies will Make it in this world and they will be close. Ya they will proble fight But they will be close I pitty the person who tries to get between them. or saw something bad to one about the other. and then Kathy's Baby kicked Daisy Hand and Daisy's Baby Kicked Kathy's Hand.

Daisy couldn't help but smile "The next Duke boys if our babys are boys...or the next Duke girls..they'll fight..all cousins fight...I'm with you..anyone that tries to come between them might want to watch out" and laughed a little..her baby kicked again "the doctors might be wrong afterall."

Kathy smiled and said Ya doctors do make mistakes once in awhile. and then Kathy's Baby kicked again. and Kathy smiled and said this one has been active all last night and I didn't get any sleep and I see It's going to be the same way tonight. Luke and Enos walked in Luke Handed Kathy some Milk and said This my calm the baby down. Kathy smiles and said I'll try it. and she took the Milk and said Thanks Baby. Luke smiles at her. and said How is everything?

Kathy smiled and said Ya doctors do make mistakes once in awhile. and then Kathy's Baby kicked again. and Kathy smiled and said this one has been active all last night and I didn't get any sleep and I see It's going to be the same way tonight. Luke and Enos walked in Luke Handed Kathy some Milk and said This my calm the baby down. Kathy smiles and said I'll try it. and she took the Milk and said Thanks Baby. Luke smiles at her. and said How is everything?

Daisy smiled a little at Cathy "My baby was active last night too..didn't wanna go to sleep all night it seemed" and took Enos's hand.

The doctor came in and he had a smiled on his face and he walked over to Daiy and Enos and said He was Sorry that they had mixed up the Ultrasounds and it was a different woman and He said Miss Duke Your Baby is healthy and you are released that's if you want to leave. But i want you to rest before you go back home. Like I told Mrs Duke. Kathy said yOU CAN COME BACK TO THE CABIN WITH US

The doctor came in and he had a smiled on his face and he walked over to Daiy and Enos and said He was Sorry that they had mixed up the Ultrasounds and it was a different woman and He said Miss Duke Your Baby is healthy and you are released that's if you want to leave. But i want you to rest before you go back home. Like I told Mrs Duke. Kathy said yOU CAN COME BACK TO THE CABIN WITH US

Daisy smiled "Can I go home tonight Doc...I really don't wanna be here any more than I have too...and thanks Kathy I'd love to stay with ya'll! I know Enos would too!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.