Luke goes to Dallas

Luke said Ok Sweetheart, I will get you out of here.

Luke picked her up and took her downstairs.

JR walked in the house and said you are not going anywhere with my sister.

Luke looked at him and said We are leaveing this Ranch and you will have to shoot me in the back to stop me.

He started to walk out side.

OUTSIDE..

WALKER BO, AND eNOS were waiting for him.

Bo said Luke said Bo we need to get Kath to the hospital.

Walker said I'm on it and Luke handed Kathy to Bo and he got in the back of the truck and then Bo Handed Kathy to Luke and then he put the tail gate up and he got in the truck and Walker backed out of the Ranch and he had his sirings going.

Kathy looked at Luke and said My hero.

Luke said yup your forever. and he kissed her.

AT THE HOSPITAL.....

Bo ran into the hospital. and he told a doctor what was going on. and The doctor followed Bo out.

the doctor got on the truck and he checked Kathy. He looked at Kathy and said The Baby is Fine. The contractions have stopped compleatly. Now lets get you in a room so we can monter you and the baby better.

A nurse came out with a wheelchair. Bo took Kathy from Luke and he sat her in the wheelchair. Luke got down from the truck and they took her in the hospital.

MEANWHILE AT SOUTH FORK.

jr was having a fit that Luke took Kathleen. he was throwing thing and just making a mess out of the house.

Luke said Ok Sweetheart, I will get you out of here.

Luke picked her up and took her downstairs.

JR walked in the house and said you are not going anywhere with my sister.

Luke looked at him and said We are leaveing this Ranch and you will have to shoot me in the back to stop me.

He started to walk out side.

OUTSIDE..

WALKER BO, AND eNOS were waiting for him.

Bo said Luke said Bo we need to get Kath to the hospital.

Walker said I'm on it and Luke handed Kathy to Bo and he got in the back of the truck and then Bo Handed Kathy to Luke and then he put the tail gate up and he got in the truck and Walker backed out of the Ranch and he had his sirings going.

Kathy looked at Luke and said My hero.

Luke said yup your forever. and he kissed her.

AT THE HOSPITAL.....

Bo ran into the hospital. and he told a doctor what was going on. and The doctor followed Bo out.

the doctor got on the truck and he checked Kathy. He looked at Kathy and said The Baby is Fine. The contractions have stopped compleatly. Now lets get you in a room so we can monter you and the baby better.

A nurse came out with a wheelchair. Bo took Kathy from Luke and he sat her in the wheelchair. Luke got down from the truck and they took her in the hospital.

MEANWHILE AT SOUTH FORK.

jr was having a fit that Luke took Kathleen. he was throwing thing and just making a mess out of the house.

Ray said "Cut it out JR! forget about Kathy!"

AT THE HOTEL

Daisy was becoming restless and she wanted to see her best friend and wanted to know if she was okay and was even alive and she hated waiting.

Just then Enos came in the Hotel room and said Daisy come On We have Kat She's in the hospital.

AT SOUTHFORK..

JR looked at ray and said No I can't forget about Kathleen cause she has controling intrest in Ewing Oil and Now she Knows about it.

and he Started to throw things again.

AT THE HOSPITAL....

Kathy was resting. and Luke was sitting right beside her bed. watching her. when he heard someone walk in and Luke got up ready to fight.

Bobby looked at him and said WOOO Brother I'm on your side. How is she?

Luke calmed down and then he looked at Kathy and said SHe's fine now. But they ain't sure about the Baby. She needs to rest. Bobby said Ok, Lucy and I just wanted to check in .

Luke just now noticing Lucy. and He smiled.

Just then Enos came in the Hotel room and said Daisy come On We have Kat She's in the hospital.

AT SOUTHFORK..

JR looked at ray and said No I can't forget about Kathleen cause she has controling intrest in Ewing Oil and Now she Knows about it.

and he Started to throw things again.

AT THE HOSPITAL....

Kathy was resting. and Luke was sitting right beside her bed. watching her. when he heard someone walk in and Luke got up ready to fight.

Bobby looked at him and said WOOO Brother I'm on your side. How is she?

Luke calmed down and then he looked at Kathy and said SHe's fine now. But they ain't sure about the Baby. She needs to rest. Bobby said Ok, Lucy and I just wanted to check in .

Luke just now noticing Lucy. and He smiled.

Lucy said "Hi Luke" her eyes gleaming

a few minutes later since the hospital wasn't far from the hotel Daisy and Enos came in and Daisy said "Hey everyone" and sat down and looked at Kathy and sighed.

Luke smiled and said Daisy She's resting. She needs to keep still.

Bo walked in with Walker and Walker said we are going to South Fork to arrest JR for kidnapping. Luke said I'm going with you. Walker was going to saw something but he saw the look on Luke's face

Walker said well lets go.

Before walking out He looked at Enos and Daisy and ask Stay with her? Enos Smiles and said Sure Buddy.

Bobby said we will stay also.

Luke smiled and then he went out the door.

Luke smiled and said Daisy She's resting. She needs to keep still.

Bo walked in with Walker and Walker said we are going to South Fork to arrest JR for kidnapping. Luke said I'm going with you. Walker was going to saw something but he saw the look on Luke's face

Walker said well lets go.

Before walking out He looked at Enos and Daisy and ask Stay with her? Enos Smiles and said Sure Buddy.

Bobby said we will stay also.

Luke smiled and then he went out the door.

Soon Bo, Luke and Walker get out to the Southfork Ranch and JR is still mad and slinging things around when Pam and Lucy walk in and Lucy said "I've never seen JR so mad...wonder what happend this time", though she already knew.

WALKER,Bo and Luke walk up to the house and Lucy lets them in and they saw the mess. Walker walked up to JR and said you are underarest for kiddnapping Dr. Kathleen Ewing and Butting her unborn child at risk.

JR SMILED AND SAID YOU CAN'T ARREST ME. Why would I want to Kiddnapp my own sister? Luke had a look in his eye that Bo only seen once and he knew it wasn't good.

Luke walked over to JR and grabbed him and saidyou brough Kath here and but our child in danger Just so you could get control intrestress of Ewing oil I just want to tell you face to face Kath will sing that paper when hell frezzse over and he pushed Jr away and he walked out.

WALKER,Bo and Luke walk up to the house and Lucy lets them in and they saw the mess. Walker walked up to JR and said you are underarest for kiddnapping Dr. Kathleen Ewing and Butting her unborn child at risk.

JR SMILED AND SAID YOU CAN'T ARREST ME. Why would I want to Kiddnapp my own sister? Luke had a look in his eye that Bo only seen once and he knew it wasn't good.

Luke walked over to JR and grabbed him and saidyou brough Kath here and but our child in danger Just so you could get control intrestress of Ewing oil I just want to tell you face to face Kath will sing that paper when hell frezzse over and he pushed Jr away and he walked out.

Bo said "L-Luke you need to calm down....," Enos nodded and steped up "She doesn't have to do anything for that guy...but Luke, Kathy is fine and so is the baby..calm down a little bit."

MEANWHILE IN THE HOSPITAL..

Kathy was waking up. and Bobby was watching her. Kathy looked around and she said where is Luke? Bobby said He Just went out . He will be back.

AT SOUTHFORK..

Luke looked at his family and said I'm fine(looking at Bo) Bo, I'm fine. Let me go. and he pulled away. and he walked away.

Sue Ellen walked over to him and said Kathleen is real Lucky.

Pam said Hi Luke, I'm Pam Ewing Bobby's x-wife. and this is our Son Christpher. Luke smiled and said Glad to met you. Bobby is at the Hospital with Kath, I didn't want her to be alone.

MEANWHILE AT THE HOSPITAL....

IN KATHY'S ROOM...

Kathy and Bobby were talking . when she started to have contractions again and she said Bobby? and Bobby ran and got a doctor. The doctor runs into Kathy's room and Bobby goes outside and he calls Luke.

AT SOUTHFORK.....

Luke was at the barn. when his cell phone rings Luke answers it

Luke said LUKE HERE.

bOBBY SAID lUKE THIS IS BOBBY,YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO THE HOSPITAL. KATHY STARTED TO HAVE CONTRACTIONS. THE DOCTORS ARE WITH HER NOW.

LUKE SAID, BOBBY STAY WITH HER. I'M ON MY WAY.

AND HE HUNG UP THE PHONE .

He ran to Walker and told walker what was going on . and Trevett took JR into custdy.

Bo and Luke got in the truck. and then they headed back to the hospital. Walker had his sirouns on.

MEANWHILE AT THE HOSPITAL....

IN KATHY'S ROOM...

Kathy and Bobby were talking . when she started to have contractions again and she said Bobby? and Bobby ran and got a doctor. The doctor runs into Kathy's room and Bobby goes outside and he calls Luke.

AT SOUTHFORK.....

Luke was at the barn. when his cell phone rings Luke answers it

Luke said LUKE HERE.

bOBBY SAID lUKE THIS IS BOBBY,YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO THE HOSPITAL. KATHY STARTED TO HAVE CONTRACTIONS. THE DOCTORS ARE WITH HER NOW.

LUKE SAID, BOBBY STAY WITH HER. I'M ON MY WAY.

AND HE HUNG UP THE PHONE .

He ran to Walker and told walker what was going on . and Trevett took JR into custdy.

Bo and Luke got in the truck. and then they headed back to the hospital. Walker had his sirouns on.

Daisy was in the waiting room fretting about Kathy

Luke was pasing the hall of the hospital.

When he saw the doctor. Luke walked over to him and said How are they? The Doctor said Kathy is fine. the contractions has stopped. But the Baby's heart beat is very weak. She needs to stay calm. She is asking for you. Luke said Thank you doctor. and he went to Kathy's room.

IN KATHY'S ROOM....

Luke walked in and he saw her. She looked so beautiful. Luke walked over to her and took her hand and said sweetheart, I'm here. Kathy looked at him and she smiled and she Took his hand and placed it on her stomach and they both justsat there quite.

Luke was pasing the hall of the hospital.

When he saw the doctor. Luke walked over to him and said How are they? The Doctor said Kathy is fine. the contractions has stopped. But the Baby's heart beat is very weak. She needs to stay calm. She is asking for you. Luke said Thank you doctor. and he went to Kathy's room.

IN KATHY'S ROOM....

Luke walked in and he saw her. She looked so beautiful. Luke walked over to her and took her hand and said sweetheart, I'm here. Kathy looked at him and she smiled and she Took his hand and placed it on her stomach and they both justsat there quite.

The quietness lasted for a few minutes untill Luke spoke to Kathy "I love you" and kissed Kathy "Please stay calm though, for you and our baby"

Kathy said Ok,and she smiled as she said softly Mrs. Luke Duke. and Just then Bobby walked in and said what? Kathy smiled and said Luke and I are getting Married right now. Bobby smiled. Kathy said Bobby will you give me away and Bobby said I will be honored. Bo came back and said I got the preacher and he said we can use the hospital Chaple. and Kathy smiled and said Thanks Bo. Bo Looked around and said Where is Luke? Kathy said he went to talk to Enos and Daisy. Bo said Ok.

Bobby said I will be right back sis I need to call Pam and SUE ELLEN. aND lUCY. kATHY SAID tELL sUE eLLEN i DON'T WANT JR to know about this and Bobby said she won't tell anyone and Kathy said ok. Bobby left to make the calls.

Kathy said Ok,and she smiled as she said softly Mrs. Luke Duke. and Just then Bobby walked in and said what? Kathy smiled and said Luke and I are getting Married right now. Bobby smiled. Kathy said Bobby will you give me away and Bobby said I will be honored. Bo came back and said I got the preacher and he said we can use the hospital Chaple. and Kathy smiled and said Thanks Bo. Bo Looked around and said Where is Luke? Kathy said he went to talk to Enos and Daisy. Bo said Ok.

Bobby said I will be right back sis I need to call Pam and SUE ELLEN. aND lUCY. kATHY SAID tELL sUE eLLEN i DON'T WANT JR to know about this and Bobby said she won't tell anyone and Kathy said ok. Bobby left to make the calls.

As they did that Daisy and Enos came in and Daisy said "Hey Kathy..I'll be your brides maid"

Kathy smiled and said that's great. and Bo is Luke's Best man. Luke came back in the room and he said Hay sweetheart, Kat smiled and Luke kissed her. Luke said Everything is almost ready except for you. Kathy looked at him and then Lucy Pam and Sue Ellen waled in and Bobby said Luke close your eyes Luke closed his eye and Pam showed her a wedding dress and it was Ms Elly's wedding dress. Kathy took it and she said It's beautiful and Daisy helped Kathy get out of Bed and helped her to the bathroom and she was getting the dress on and Bo looked at Luke and said we better go and get ready. and Luke said see you in a little while sweetheart. and Kathy said Ok Love you. Luke said Love you too. and he left with Bo,Bobby and Enos.

Sue ellen said you can come out now he is gone.

Kathy walked out of the Bathroom and everyone was quite. and Kathy said what's wronge. Pam said Nothing Kathy Nothing. ( the dress was white and it had perls all away around the dress and it was sleveless and it had white gloves with it and the train was real long).

Kathy looked in the mirror and she said is this me? IS this really happening?

Kathy smiled and said that's great. and Bo is Luke's Best man. Luke came back in the room and he said Hay sweetheart, Kat smiled and Luke kissed her. Luke said Everything is almost ready except for you. Kathy looked at him and then Lucy Pam and Sue Ellen waled in and Bobby said Luke close your eyes Luke closed his eye and Pam showed her a wedding dress and it was Ms Elly's wedding dress. Kathy took it and she said It's beautiful and Daisy helped Kathy get out of Bed and helped her to the bathroom and she was getting the dress on and Bo looked at Luke and said we better go and get ready. and Luke said see you in a little while sweetheart. and Kathy said Ok Love you. Luke said Love you too. and he left with Bo,Bobby and Enos.

Sue ellen said you can come out now he is gone.

Kathy walked out of the Bathroom and everyone was quite. and Kathy said what's wronge. Pam said Nothing Kathy Nothing. ( the dress was white and it had perls all away around the dress and it was sleveless and it had white gloves with it and the train was real long).

Kathy looked in the mirror and she said is this me? IS this really happening?

Daisy smiled at her best friend "Yes this is really happening and YES this IS YOU...I felt the same way at my wedding"

Kathy looked at Daisy and she smiled and Bobby walked in and said we are ready. he looked at Kathy and said Beautiful. Moma would be so proud right now. Kathy smiled. Kathy said and so would Daddy. Bobby said he sure wouls now Let go met up with Luke he's real nervis right now. Bo is tring to keep him calm. Kathy smiles. and then they walked to the hospital with all the doctors and nurses looking on. Daisy was leading them when they got to the doors of the chaple They saw Jr come threw the doors. and Kathy said No. Bobby said go into the chaple Kathy and Get married I will handle this go. Daisy lead her now. and Kathy followed Daisy in the chaple.

Kathy looked at Daisy and she smiled and Bobby walked in and said we are ready. he looked at Kathy and said Beautiful. Moma would be so proud right now. Kathy smiled. Kathy said and so would Daddy. Bobby said he sure wouls now Let go met up with Luke he's real nervis right now. Bo is tring to keep him calm. Kathy smiles. and then they walked to the hospital with all the doctors and nurses looking on. Daisy was leading them when they got to the doors of the chaple They saw Jr come threw the doors. and Kathy said No. Bobby said go into the chaple Kathy and Get married I will handle this go. Daisy lead her now. and Kathy followed Daisy in the chaple.

Daisy told Kathy to wait were she was and when Kathy agreed Daisy went back out to were Bobby and JR were and said "JR you better leave right now!"

Bobby Looked at Daisy and said Daisy please got in and be with Kathy and Luke I will Handle this Daisy looked at him and she went into the chaple. Bobby looked at JR and said you are not Welcome here. Jr said you know father would not allow this. Bobby smiled and said Father would approve of Luke and you know he would. and so wouls mother. now Jr go before the Hospital secerty comes. Jr saw some men come and he said This isn't over? and he went out the door

BOBBY WENT IN THE CHAPPEL

He showed up just to hear the preached say Luke you may kiss your bride. and Luke did. and everyone cheered. The Preacher said everyone I would like to interduce. Mr and Mrs. Luke Duke.

then they cheered Bo said YEEEEE-HAW.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.