God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Elly: Yeah. . .think you can. . .I hope. . .I'm looking for my cousins. . .I'm Elly Duke.

Julie's Friend Yammy had pulled in and was looking for her friend and also is she wasn't home she wanted to talk to Luke as well. She had secretly hoped her friend wasn't right now as well, she had worked at the Bluebird Cafe and she had seen everytime him and his cousin was in town and the only she could've ever ask is how's Julie doing right now and that's it she looked a idiot everytime she got around him as well, and her part time job was a waitress at the Boars Nest and everybody teased her about her name and she just gave them a dirty look as well about it. Yammy came up and had seen Luke and Says "Hello, is Julie in right now?" Yammy looks and Says "Sorry about that I left my car running again I swear I going to run out of gas I keep doing that now Luke."

Cue Anybody

Elly looked at her surprised "Well. . .actually I don't know, but I think Daisy. . .my dad used to tell me stories about when he used to hang with her parents until he had to move away. Dad just passed a few weeks ago so I had to sell the farm and most everything. . .I've been looking for y'all eversince.

"Isn't me you're looking for but I can take you do Daisy if you want." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.