I know this is real early, but

Elly May Duke

• 2 weeks later...

I have been thinking of a similiar situation. I'll turn 50 in April so I have to think of something crazy to do. Since I want to live another 50 years I don't want it to be too crazy. I do have a couple ideas though. My favorite idea so far is renting a Harley. I've already looked into the cost.

(BTW John Schneider turns 50 that week too)

Since your birthday is in winter you've probably ruled out sky diving or scuba diving. LOL

If you plan on going to higher education someday maybe you could pick that day to visit the college you're interested in. If not, think of some milestone thing you could do regarding your future.

Or are you thinking of something a little more lighthearted?

You could pick that day to rescue Redneck girl from that leaf pile. She should be getting pretty cold by then.

I have been thinking of a similiar situation. I'll turn 50 in April so I have to think of something crazy to do. Since I want to live another 50 years I don't want it to be too crazy. I do have a couple ideas though. My favorite idea so far is renting a Harley. I've already looked into the cost.

(BTW John Schneider turns 50 that week too)

Since your birthday is in winter you've probably ruled out sky diving or scuba diving. LOL

If you plan on going to higher education someday maybe you could pick that day to visit the college you're interested in. If not, think of some milestone thing you could do regarding your future.

Or are you thinking of something a little more lighthearted?

You could pick that day to rescue Redneck girl from that leaf pile. She should be getting pretty cold by then.

lol Roger.. dang i wont be 15 till June of next year so lol but a Duke themed party would be cool, all i got for my 14th birthday was a Dukes collectable plate but i cherish it