Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Luke nodded "shes a spitten image of her mamma"

Daisy said " Dawn is beautiful, Judd..heres something your gonna find unbelievable but its true, Rosco is my dad"

Lizzy blushes bright red. "You should see Matt though. Looks just like Luke almost as much as you do." Lizzy says.

"That's...Odd Daisy. But I guess I can see it." Judd says.

Daisy said "you should meet the others too. about two of my children look like Enos. Clay looks like Rosco, and well this little guy looks like Enos"

"Daddy, daddy, daddy." Molly says rushing into the room. Both Judd and Luke turn to look at her. Molly paused looking between the pair then threw her arms around Luke's legs. "Daddy, Matt's being mean again."

"For a second there I thought she was Bo's." Judd says.

"Because of the blonde hair. Yeah. Most people tend to think that. That's my goddaughter Molly and...where's Matt?" Lizzy asks.

"Grandpa Cooter has him." Molly says.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy." Molly says rushing into the room. Both Judd and Luke turn to look at her. Molly paused looking between the pair then threw her arms around Luke's legs. "Daddy, Matt's being mean again."

"For a second there I thought she was Bo's." Judd says.

"Because of the blonde hair. Yeah. Most people tend to think that. That's my goddaughter Molly and...where's Matt?" Lizzy asks.

"Grandpa Cooter has him." Molly says.

Daisy said "hey Molly, wanna meet your new family member"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.