Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Cassidy Says "Alex is in with Sam she's screaming but I don't know what's going we better get that blonde haired kid to the hospital that guy got him good when he helped me out I can't help it but he looks like a skinny version of Dad now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Clay said "The got Sam...ohhh that just ain't gonna fly with me!" with that Clay went to were he heard Alex's voice and he kicked the door until the door burst open as Clay gave it a strong kick.

Clay said "The got Sam...ohhh that just ain't gonna fly with me!" with that Clay went to were he heard Alex's voice and he kicked the door until the door burst open as Clay gave it a strong kick.

Alex looked and Says "Oh you must be the husband now." Cassidy walked over to guy that tried to help her and Says "Hey who are you?" But he was unconsicous and she felt bad for him as well. Cassidy watched as her father walked and Says "Dad why people keep picking on me now it's not fair it's almost makes me want to quit the council thing now?"

Alex looked and Says "Oh you must be the husband now." Cassidy walked over to guy that tried to help her and Says "Hey who are you?" But he was unconsicous and she felt bad for him as well.

Cassidy sighed "Dangit!", Meanwhile Clay said "You let my wife go or I'll take that gun right here and now and I'll use it!"

Cassidy sighed "Dangit!", Meanwhile Clay said "You let my wife go or I'll take that gun right here and now and I'll use it!"

Alex Says "What if I point it towards you Clay, I also know your not a real Duke now your last name ought to be Dasani now! And your Momma is the Sheriff's daughter which makes you the Sheriff's grandson as well." Matt thought about right now about his own wife and what he would do is she was to turn up missing as well, he's had to worry about Amanda and Cassidy in the past couple of days now.

Alex Says "What if I point it towards you Clay, I also know your not a real Duke now your last name ought to be Dasani now! And your Momma is the Sheriff's daughter which makes you the Sheriff's grandson as well." Matt thought about right now about his own wife and what he would do is she was to turn up missing as well, he's had to worry about Amanda and Cassidy in the past couple of days now.

Clay said "My name will never be Dasani...I am a Duke and I don't care what you say, I know I'm a Duke-Coltrane but I will never be a Dasani! Now let Sam go!"

Clay said "My name will never be Dasani...I am a Duke and I don't care what you say, I know I'm a Duke-Coltrane but I will never be a Dasani! Now let Sam go!"

Alex Says "I really ought to, but make me now Duke. If your a Duke you probaly have one hell of a temper as well."

Alex Says "I really ought to, but make me now Duke. If your a Duke you probaly have one hell of a temper as well."

Clay walked over and disarmed Alex with a trick he learned from Enos and then slugged Alex and said "Thats how a Duke settles scores with jackasses!"

Clay walked over and disarmed Alex with a trick he learned from Enos and then slugged Alex and said "Thats how a Duke settles scores with jackasses!"

Alex didn't say much more just Says "Here's the keys to those cuffs and ankle things as well."

Alex didn't say much more just Says "Here's the keys to those cuffs and ankle things as well."

Clay said "Thanks ya just saved your self from bein' in a coma!" and unlocked Sam and said "Sam how'd all this happen, are you okay". Sam was to scared to talk to him.

Clay said "Thanks ya just saved your self from bein' in a coma!" and unlocked Sam and said "Sam how'd all this happen, are you okay". Sam was to scared to talk to him.

Bo was worried for their health so he locked Alex and his accomplices up just as Cletus and Rosco showed up then took his daughter and Sam to the hospital with Clay and Matt following. Doug met them there along with Lizzy who had conned Luke into watching the kids.

Bo was worried for their health so he locked Alex and his accomplices up just as Cletus and Rosco showed up then took his daughter and Sam to the hospital with Clay and Matt following. Doug met them there along with Lizzy who had conned Luke into watching the kids.

Clay was still really ticked as he saw his family file in the waiting room and just sat there "Alex better not ever get back outta jail"

"Sammy...my sweet Sammy." Lizzy sighs pulling her into a hug. "We'll get him for this. The doctor's run a few tests and we have evidence against him. We'll get you through this."

Julie came up to Lizzy afterwards and Says "How did they get Cassidy out of the hospital without anybody knowing about it now." The Young Man wakes at the hospital something in him made him want to defend Cassidy but ever since he hit the floor he couldn't even remember why he would want to protect somebody let alone his own name now. He looked at his id bracelot and the name didn't seem familier at all too him and as a Nurse got to him he Says "Who brought me here?"

Edited by Julieduke

Julie came up to Lizzy afterwards and Says "How did they get Cassidy out of the hospital without anybody knowing about it now." The Young Man wakes at the hospital something in him made him want to defend Cassidy but ever since he hit the floor he couldn't even remember why he would want to protect somebody let alone his own name now. He looked at his id bracelot and the name didn't seem familier at all too him and as a Nurse got to him he Says "Who brought me here?"

A Nurse Says "Don't worry it will okay, and I going to be some salve on your ankles and wrists now as well how did they get all cut up right now as well Mrs. Duke."

Sam cried and just looked at Lizzy not wanting to explain it now as well. The Nurse just applies it and redress her ankles and wrists up and Says "Mrs. Jackson has the samething and cringes when a Male Docter gets close or picks up her wrist it goes for Nurses as well the only one she let hold her wrist right now is her family and her husband and she is going to have to be on bedrest as well after what happen as well." A Nurse asks to talk to Bo and Lizzy seperately and first she talks to Bo and Says "Sir, I can't discuss this in front of your wife or family right now and same goes Mrs. Lizzy Duke as well. And the reason is after the blood test it confirms that he is you and Lizzy's son and most of all he is blind in his Grey eye and doesn't remember anything he must've hit that wall pretty hard now as well. I am going to tell Lizzy the message that I just told you and well the two of you can share this your spouses if you wish now as well an just remember he might not ever remember his own name so just be patient with him right now as well."

Edited by Julieduke

A Nurse Says "Don't worry it will okay, and I going to be some salve on your ankles and wrists now as well how did they get all cut up right now as well Mrs. Duke."

Sam cried and just looked at Lizzy not wanting to explain it now as well. The Nurse just applies it and redress her ankles and wrists up and Says "Mrs. Jackson has the samething and cringes when a Male Docter gets close or picks up her wrist it goes for Nurses as well the only one she let hold her wrist right now is her family and her husband and she is going to have to be on bedrest as well after what happen as well." A Nurse asks to talk to Bo and Lizzy seperately and first she talks to Bo and Says "Sir, I can't discuss this in front of your wife or family right now and same goes Mrs. Lizzy Duke as well. And the reason is after the blood test it confirms that he is you and Lizzy's son and most of all he is blind in his Grey eye and doesn't remember anything he must've hit that wall pretty hard now as well. I am going to tell Lizzy the message that I just told you and well the two of you can share this your spouses if you wish now as well an just remember he might not ever remember his own name so just be patient with him right now as well."

Bo walks away thinking about what the Nurse told him about the Blonde haired kid he helped out and how he didn't remember nothing as well. This ought to be intersecting when him and Lizzy tells their spouses as well he does remember when it happened but why did it happen oh what is Luke going to say about this right she was going out with him at the time and wow this is huge that would explain the brown eye but blind in the grey eye that's different, he just kept thinking can he drive with one good eye now does he even have a driver's license right now as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke or Cowboy

Bo walks away thinking about what the Nurse told him about the Blonde haired kid he helped out and how he didn't remember nothing as well. This ought to be intersecting when him and Lizzy tells their spouses as well he does remember when it happened but why did it happen oh what is Luke going to say about this right she was going out with him at the time and wow this is huge that would explain the brown eye but blind in the grey eye that's different, he just kept thinking can he drive with one good eye now does he even have a driver's license right now as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke or Cowboy

After the nurse told Lizzy she broke into tears. It had happened in her final year of high school and the year that Bo had proposed to Shannon. She sat down as she realized the nurse told Bo and now she'd have to explain it to him. Even worse having to tell Luke and Shannon. As her tears stopped Bo came over. "Is there something you need to tell me?" Bo asks kneeling in front of her.

"About that boy?" Bo nods. "He is your son. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you when I got pregnant but it would have ruined everything. That night in High School when we got really wasted because you were so nervous about proposing to Shannon and I was just worried about everything that was going on...When we couldn't remember what happened but figured it was nothing because we woke up still in our skivvies...I didn't think anything happened until...I ended up pregnant. God Bo I'm so sorry it's just...I knew what would happen if I told you. You would have broken off your engagement with Shannon and it would have killed her and you would have stayed with me for the baby...I couldn't put you through that especially when it would have broken both of our probations. You couldn't be consorting with known criminals and I...well I would have been in trouble for drinking. You hate me don't you?" Lizzy asks.

"Sammy...my sweet Sammy." Lizzy sighs pulling her into a hug. "We'll get him for this. The doctor's run a few tests and we have evidence against him. We'll get you through this."

Sam said "You can't the stupid judge in Alabama couldn't get Alex for killing my sister and my neice!"

Bo said "No Lizzy I don't hate you thanks for tellin' me"

Edited by daisydukeXenosstrait

Sam said "You can't the stupid judge in Alabama couldn't get Alex for killing my sister and my neice!"

Bo said "No Lizzy I don't hate you thanks for tellin' me"

Lizzy nods and then goes back to see Sam. "Sam I've talked to a lawyer in Atlanta. He's gonna be able to get Alex on the rape and kidnapping charge which will put him away for years. And if somehow we can find evidence, iron clad evidence that Alex was the one that killed your sister then we'll get him for that too. There is no statute of limitations on murder."

Lizzy nods and then goes back to see Sam. "Sam I've talked to a lawyer in Atlanta. He's gonna be able to get Alex on the rape and kidnapping charge which will put him away for years. And if somehow we can find evidence, iron clad evidence that Alex was the one that killed your sister then we'll get him for that too. There is no statute of limitations on murder."

Sam said "It was him, he told me him self what he would do if Cadence didn't listen..and she rebeled to get away from him..I know it was a long time ago when it happend but I should have helped my sister more"

Sam said "It was him, he told me him self what he would do if Cadence didn't listen..and she rebeled to get away from him..I know it was a long time ago when it happend but I should have helped my sister more"

"There was nothing you could do Sam. And unfortunately your word against his isn't enough to convince a jury he did it." Lizzy sighs.

"There was nothing you could do Sam. And unfortunately your word against his isn't enough to convince a jury he did it." Lizzy sighs.

Sam just sighed "I try to get help after all this and no one beleives me...I know...he admitted it to me today...he told me he would enjoy this even more than what he did to my sister."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.