Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

He Says "But sir these are cruel there's spikes in them if she moves her foot there going going to scratch her up something terrible I just won't do it now." Somebody else comes up and attaches the old anklets and hands the keys to Alex and Says "That chicken couldn't do but I do and come Sam we have one open for you, and I am going unlock them so you can lay down but please don't think your going to run away now and were taking off those boots we have another pair of those anklets as well just for you." He was holding her down as Alex and one of his co-horts fixed her so she couldn't get away and she said something and the one just smacked her as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Sam said "I didn't take being smacked when my dad did it to me and I won't stand it from you!" and she smacked the man back

Sam said "I didn't take being smacked when my dad did it to me and I won't stand it from you!" and she smacked the man back

One of them grabbed her and threw her on the bed and two guys went and handcuffed her down and once that was done somebody took off her boots and put those anklets on and they heard her cry in pain and somebody went and smacked her again and Says "Now try and smack me back girl."

One of them grabbed her and threw her on the bed and two guys went and handcuffed her down and once that was done somebody took off her boots and put those anklets on and they heard her cry in pain and somebody went and smacked her again and Says "Now try and smack me back girl."

Sam said "Clay please.." she wanted to cry and beg for Clay to come

Sam said "Clay please.." she wanted to cry and beg for Clay to come

He looks Says " it's not going to work our boss is going to make Matt and Clay do something there Uncle's did a long time ago to bad we don't have Ashley around here as well Alex we could make her husband go along with it as well."

He looks Says " it's not going to work our boss is going to make Matt and Clay do something there Uncle's did a long time ago to bad we don't have Ashley around here as well Alex we could make her husband go along with it as well."

Sam said "Alex why do you want me...what have I ever done to you...please don't hurt Clay..or Matt"

Sam said "Alex why do you want me...what have I ever done to you...please don't hurt Clay..or Matt"

Alex just looked and said nothing and walked out of the room locking the door as well and one of the guys Says "Why lock the door they can't get out right now sir."

Alex just looked and said nothing and walked out of the room locking the door as well and one of the guys Says "Why lock the door they can't get out right now sir."

Alex said "I don't know, but keep a close eye on Sam especially..shes mainly who I care about..when I get back from checking on Bo's daughter..me and Sam are gonna have a little fun"

Alex said "I don't know, but keep a close eye on Sam especially..shes mainly who I care about..when I get back from checking on Bo's daughter..me and Sam are gonna have a little fun"

One of the Guys Says "You aren't going to do what you did to her at that party of your again but she can't even get away now she's helpless sir."

Alex said "I said me and Sam are gonna have a little fun, not that bratty Cassidy"

One of the Guys Says "She's the Councilwoman she's elected offical and you kidnapped her that's bad sir to know what people are saying right now as well. But why the cuffs and the anklets right now. Doesn't she get seizures and has Asthma and a diabetic and your dening all of the necessary medicines to her right now as well."

One of the Guys Says "She's the Councilwoman she's elected offical and you kidnapped her that's bad sir to know what people are saying right now as well. But why the cuffs and the anklets right now. Doesn't she get seizures and has Asthma and a diabetic and your dening all of the necessary medicines to her right now as well."

Alex said "All I care about right now is Sam"

Alex said "All I care about right now is Sam"

One of the Guys Says "Than why kidnap the other one Alexander." Cassidy woke from the sedative and screamed from the anklets attached and she looked either way and seen the cuffs and cried as well she couldn't even get up right now as well.

One of the Guys Says "Than why kidnap the other one Alexander." Cassidy woke from the sedative and screamed from the anklets attached and she looked either way and seen the cuffs and cried as well she couldn't even get up right now as well.

Alex heard her and smiles and just unlocks the door to Sams room, goes in, and then shuts and locks it again "Time for some fun little miss Samantha Bridget"

Alex heard her and smiles and just unlocks the door to Sams room, goes in, and then shuts and locks it again "Time for some fun little miss Samantha Bridget"

One of the guys before Alex leaves and Says "Do you mind if we have a little fun she can't fight back now?"

Alex said "Ya'll take care of Cassidy...I got Sam just were I want her"

Cassidy cried when somebody walked near her and told her it time for some fun She Says "No don't do this I'm pregnant and the pregnancy is fragile right now as well please don't I'm begging you right now." She kept on crying fighting the cuffs but getting no where she was stuck she couldn't even move away from the approaching man right now.

Cassidy cried when somebody walked near her and told her it time for some fun She Says "No don't do this I'm pregnant and the pregnancy is fragile right now as well please don't I'm begging you right now." She kept on crying fighting the cuffs but getting no where she was stuck she couldn't even move away from the approaching man right now.

The guy smiled and kept going and started to work on Cassidys belt buckle.

Alex meanwhile was making Sam suffer just like he did to Cadence.

The guy smiled and kept going and started to work on Cassidys belt buckle.

Alex meanwhile was making Sam suffer just like he did to Cadence.

Cassidy looks and Says "Why make me get dressed and please stop this I don't want this right please stop I'm begging you. I don't want this right now as well." He grabs two strips of fabric and she almost afraid of what he's going to use them for as well.

Cassidy looks and Says "Why make me get dressed and please stop this I don't want this right please stop I'm begging you. I don't want this right now as well." He grabs two strips of fabric and she almost afraid of what he's going to use them for as well.

The guy said "I'm not gonna do anything okay? just coorperate..I'm gonna try to help you and Sam..."

The guy said "I'm not gonna do anything okay? just coorperate..I'm gonna try to help you and Sam..."

Cassidy Says "Aside from your grey and brown eyes you look like my Dad even the same color hair almost as you could be my brother."

Sam screamed at Alex "A-Alex please!.....Let me go...stop..you know this is wrong..your doing to me exactly what you did to Cadence!"

Alex smiled and kept on going as well, Cassidy wished she could get up and hop on Alex's back right now as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.