Duke Family Singers

Elly May Duke

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto. and there's some song not sure by who, but speaking about our story with Enos's fighting side there is a song. I know who by just can't think called the fighting side of me. Oh i know . . .I think Merle Haggard. I think. and another called good way to get on my bad side. they describe Enos, but. Well i suppose I could see him singing with Bo and Luke. and if Cooter wants to play his washboard.

Ditto. and there's some song not sure by who, but speaking about our story with Enos's fighting side there is a song. I know who by just can't think called the fighting side of me. Oh i know . . .I think Merle Haggard. I think. and another called good way to get on my bad side. they describe Enos, but. Well i suppose I could see him singing with Bo and Luke. and if Cooter wants to play his washboard.

lol yeah

lol. Don't know why i could think this one. . .I reckon cause i'ts fun but everybody wants to go to heaven. Course I'm thinking KC now cause my brother and his gf went to see him tonight. my brother was wearing a white cowboy hat like him. I hope he gets it signed. My dream to have a hat signed by Alan Jackson and Josh Turner. I have a white one too. My dad has one signed by a NASCAR guy not sure which one, but I looked at it once and knew Exactly

lol. Don't know why i could think this one. . .I reckon cause i'ts fun but everybody wants to go to heaven. Course I'm thinking KC now cause my brother and his gf went to see him tonight. my brother was wearing a white cowboy hat like him. I hope he gets it signed. My dream to have a hat signed by Alan Jackson and Josh Turner. I have a white one too. My dad has one signed by a NASCAR guy not sure which one, but I looked at it once and knew Exactly

cool my dad has a tshirt signed by the members of the Dorsey Gang

lol. don't win trips much from the Eagle cept ones you have to be like 21 and I really don't remember winning trips cept maybe once. but you can win CD"s and backstage passes. I would die to win those for Alan Jackson or Josh. a few other things, but I can't think of it right now.

okay well, find me and take me to a concert, lol

lol. You have any kenny Chesney albums? just asking since i was saying about my brothar and his gf I have when the sun goes down and Lucky old Sun speaking of I could see them singing Down the Road. I could see them singing a lot of KC songs too. like some people change (course it don't fit Hazzard. I would be singing it with somebody)

lol. You have any kenny Chesney albums? just asking since i was saying about my brothar and his gf I have when the sun goes down and Lucky old Sun speaking of I could see them singing Down the Road. I could see them singing a lot of KC songs too. like some people change (course it don't fit Hazzard. I would be singing it with somebody)

no i wish i did

maybe you'll get some soon. When the Sun Goes Down (prettu sire that's what it's called and Lucky Old Sun (got that for Christmas) are two real good ones. Honestly I could see kenny hanging with Bo and Luke and Daisy bringing them some beers. then they'd get on stage and sing. lol. Kenny and Alan would get along with them so well i think

maybe you'll get some soon. When the Sun Goes Down (prettu sire that's what it's called and Lucky Old Sun (got that for Christmas) are two real good ones. Honestly I could see kenny hanging with Bo and Luke and Daisy bringing them some beers. then they'd get on stage and sing. lol. Kenny and Alan would get along with them so well i think

definatley, and Enos would be jealous cause Kenny would be hittin on Daisy