Country Singers?

Elly May Duke

i could probably go all day with songs that remind me of them especially Daisy but the boys too.

speakin of you ever heard Heidi Newfield - Johnny and June?

oh yeah, and another song that reminds me of the Dukes

Ladys Love Country Boys- Trace Atkins

idk about you but i could see Daisy in the vidoe chasin Enos down that sidewalk and then Bo and Luke right behind him with two other girls chasin them

I love sissy's song. My mom does too and was surprised when i played it for her in the car. we have one of those new hybrids and you can put a USB drive in and i put like half of my iPod songs on it. includeing half of Good Time album

which ones by Josh? i seen all them . . .i think only cause o CMT.com

kool and i dont remember the Josh songs, lol

lol well if this helps the videos i know of are

Long Black train

What it Ain't

Would You Go with Me?

Your Man

Firecracker

Everything is Fine

Another Try

any of those sound familiar? those i think are all his videos

oh okay, now i know ive seen the videos to Long Black Train, Would You Go With Me?, Your Man, Fire Cracker, and Everythin Is Fine

okay. I love all the videos. Firecracker is cool how they're doin all the fireworks. Your Man is so sweet. Would you go with me is cool, but for some reason when i think it i think either angels or doves in it. Everything is Fine is cool, tho i only seen it once so i don't really remember, but it was cool.

What it ain't is cool. it's like this gameshow where Josh is the host and there are two or three girls on one side and just as many boys on the other and the boys are doin bad cause they don't know what love is.

Another Try. It's cool. i guess like something happened to him and the girl. at the begining he has his truck stoped on a bridge and he's gonna throw a suitecase into the water but then the whole video is backwards.

okay. I love all the videos. Firecracker is cool how they're doin all the fireworks. Your Man is so sweet. Would you go with me is cool, but for some reason when i think it i think either angels or doves in it. Everything is Fine is cool, tho i only seen it once so i don't really remember, but it was cool.

What it ain't is cool. it's like this gameshow where Josh is the host and there are two or three girls on one side and just as many boys on the other and the boys are doin bad cause they don't know what love is.

Another Try. It's cool. i guess like something happened to him and the girl. at the begining he has his truck stoped on a bridge and he's gonna throw a suitecase into the water but then the whole video is backwards.

yeah, i think i heard that one

which one? they all really fit Daisy and Enos kinda well specially

Don't Mention Menphis - this guy is going somwhere and he keeps talkin about how much he hated leaving this girl. . .kinda like when Enos left for the police acadamy

I didn't Ask She didn't say - really like them. the guy gets stranded in an airport when he meets like an old girlfiend i guess and they remember some the things they did and wonder what would happen if things had been different but of course she never asks so he doesn't say . . .reluctant Lovers Daisy and Enos really fit.

which one? they all really fit Daisy and Enos kinda well specially

Don't Mention Menphis - this guy is going somwhere and he keeps talkin about how much he hated leaving this girl. . .kinda like when Enos left for the police acadamy

I didn't Ask She didn't say - really like them. the guy gets stranded in an airport when he meets like an old girlfiend i guess and they remember some the things they did and wonder what would happen if things had been different but of course she never asks so he doesn't say . . .reluctant Lovers Daisy and Enos really fit.

i heard a song once, i forgot what is called or who its sung by, but it goes "dont ask her on a straight Tequila night, or she'll be ready to fight" it reminds me of Enos going to the police academy and Daisy is so depressed or something and a guy asks her where her arm candy went