Jesse: *stares at Jed shaking his head* I love that girl but she does have a strong spirit and i don't think that anything or anyone could tame it.

Jed: *nods* Elly's the same way.

Jesse: I reckon Bo'll be out soon. Daisy and Luke mad at eachother. Daisy mad at me. *sighs*

Enos: *stares*

Jesse: *stares at Jed shaking his head* I love that girl but she does have a strong spirit and i don't think that anything or anyone could tame it.

Jed: *nods* Elly's the same way.

Jesse: I reckon Bo'll be out soon. Daisy and Luke mad at eachother. Daisy mad at me. *sighs*

Enos: *stares*

Jeb: *looks at Enos* why are ya starin off into space like that boy

Enos: Bout all i do know to do for her. I want to be with her but right now i reckon i ought to let her clear her mind. Mr. Clampett. between me and you i hope it's a little girl just like daisy. tho a son wouldn't be bad to have to someday work on the force with me. *Looks to Uncle Jesse* so two hours what's with him that it's so serious?

Enos: Bout all i do know to do for her. I want to be with her but right now i reckon i ought to let her clear her mind. Mr. Clampett. between me and you i hope it's a little girl just like daisy. tho a son wouldn't be bad to have to someday work on the force with me. *Looks to Uncle Jesse* so two hours what's with him that it's so serious?

Jesse: if you had a son, Daisy would forbid him to work on the force, and their saying that Bo has some brain damage, there fixing it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.