Enos: Uncle Jesse can I talk to in private?

Jesse: Sure Enos. *goes to where Daisy can't hear them*

Enos: Well . . .I didn't make up the thing about the police station, but well the thing is that they want me not her. I just want her to be out of town for a while. I guess she'll get better if i can ever get her on some medication, but I don't know. Tha'ts the truth.

Enos: Uncle Jesse can I talk to in private?

Jesse: Sure Enos. *goes to where Daisy can't hear them*

Enos: Well . . .I didn't make up the thing about the police station, but well the thing is that they want me not her. I just want her to be out of town for a while. I guess she'll get better if i can ever get her on some medication, but I don't know. Tha'ts the truth.

Jesse:she really dont need to go, im sorry to say, but shes a mamma Enos, and she has no cop experience

Enos: I know Uncle Jesse. I said they wanted me. I'm getting a promotion. Roscoe ain't Sheriff no more. . .It's all true Uncle Jesse, but *gets down on his knees and sobbs* I just can't stand to see her like this. It breaks my heart in two. I just . . .I'm willing to do anything for her right now.

Enos: I know Uncle Jesse. I said they wanted me. I'm getting a promotion. Roscoe ain't Sheriff no more. . .It's all true Uncle Jesse, but *gets down on his knees and sobbs* I just can't stand to see her like this. It breaks my heart in two. I just . . .I'm willing to do anything for her right now.

Jesse: you have to be careful now Enos and i know you love her

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.