Enos: Jethro! How can you be such a jerk? Daisy Knew what she meant when she told Julie about you! Daisy and I will raise it like our own, but you . . .you make me sick walking out on her like this.

Jethro Says "Enos she might not survive the surgery now, I can't take it and raise a baby by myself as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy: *wakes Enos up* you okay?

The Docter comes out and Says "I'm sorry but we lost Mrs. Julie Bodine it wasn't in time I told her the pregnancy was too risky where's her husband at right now he's has a daughter he has to deal with right now as well."

Cue Anybody

The Docter comes out and Says "I'm sorry but we lost Mrs. Julie Bodine it was in time I told her the pregnancy was too risky where's her husband at right now he's has a daughter he has to deal with right now as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy: *just as Enos wakes up* the babys daughter left, me and my husband will take care of her, and oh no Julie died

Enos: *gets up and sits in the chair* dang Jethro, im fine, and man im sorry Daisy

Daisy: *just as Enos wakes up* the babys daughter left, me and my husband will take care of her, and oh no Julie died

Enos: *gets up and sits in the chair* dang Jethro, im fine, and man im sorry Daisy

The Docter Says "He didn't even bother naming his daughter even as well."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.