Enos: Me and Roscoe are going to work now . . .see ya tonight and Uncle Jesse is here to watch the twins.

Daisy *nods. she doesn't want him to leave, but is to upset to say it* All right sugar.

*Enos and Roscoe leave*

Doc R; hey, I want to talk to you about everything that's happend to you since those little ones were born and everything you've been feeling.

Enos: Me and Roscoe are going to work now . . .see ya tonight and Uncle Jesse is here to watch the twins.

Daisy *nods. she doesn't want him to leave, but is to upset to say it* All right sugar.

*Enos and Roscoe leave*

Doc R; hey, I want to talk to you about everything that's happend to you since those little ones were born and everything you've been feeling.

Daisy: *tells him*

Doc R; I know, but I want to do some investigating. I know that the boys are worried and I can tell that there's something deeper with you besides just being sad. From what I understand you have your Uncle, a cousin who lives with him, a cousin who just had a baby boy and the sheriff is really close with you right? Well what's been going on with Enos lately? You seem to be worried about him too.

Doc R; I know, but I want to do some investigating. I know that the boys are worried and I can tell that there's something deeper with you besides just being sad. From what I understand you have your Uncle, a cousin who lives with him, a cousin who just had a baby boy and the sheriff is really close with you right? Well what's been going on with Enos lately? You seem to be worried about him too.

Daisy: well of course Enos is the deputy, but Boss makes him work way to much and he cant even be here when his family needs him and it has everyone ticked off

(sure will)

Doc R: I see. That is a problem. You said Uncle Jesse was like a father to you right? Roscoe's Lulu's brother right?

Daisy: Yes

Doc R: Well maybe Boss feels like . . .well

Daisy: No! not boss. he's only like this because he takes advantage of Enos and all. He won't put up with anything that costs him money. it's all he cares about.

(sure will)

Doc R: I see. That is a problem. You said Uncle Jesse was like a father to you right? Roscoe's Lulu's brother right?

Daisy: No! not boss. he's only like this because he takes advantage of Enos and all. He won't put up with anything that costs him money. it's all he cares about.

Jethro and Julie ran off to Atlanta and got married and there going to surprize everybody it seems her six months away from him was just too much too take and Jethro wants the mansion as well.

Cue Anybody

(sure will)

Doc R: just calm down

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.