Bo: I know you don't, but if Lulu knows about all this . . .and she does then Boss won't fire you. Enos . . .you don't realize how lucky Daisy is to have you. I know that you don't think that you deseve her, but you do. A millio times over Enos. Luke and I wouldn't let Daisy go to anyother man.

Bo: I know you don't, but if Lulu knows about all this . . .and she does then Boss won't fire you. Enos . . .you don't realize how lucky Daisy is to have you. I know that you don't think that you deseve her, but you do. A millio times over Enos. Luke and I wouldn't let Daisy go to anyother man.

Daisy: i would never go to any other man but Enos, you know that Bo, so whats your plan to help me and Enos?

Bo: Well remember how I always said that I had the questions and Luke had the answers? This is one of those times. I don't know daisy, but . . .can I hold Andrew? I know you're scared and all, but I'm afraid that if I don't hold him now . . .I might not get to. If you know what I mean. I won't have this I could have held him feeling.

Bo: Well remember how I always said that I had the questions and Luke had the answers? This is one of those times. I don't know daisy, but . . .can I hold Andrew? I know you're scared and all, but I'm afraid that if I don't hold him now . . .I might not get to. If you know what I mean. I won't have this I could have held him feeling.

Daisy: of course Bo, go ahead and yes i know how you tell me that you have the questions and Luke has the answers

Daisy: Enos . . .if you want to go back to work. I rekon I'll be fine.

Enos: I know Daisy, but there's no point in me going back now.

Daisy: oh. Well if you'll stay here with Bo I'm going to see Uncle Jesse and Cooter and Elly for a minute.

Enos: *nods*

Daisy: * goes out to where the other three are.*

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.