Daisy: *tells her the whole story about how poor little Andrew is fighting for her life and afraid of losing her son* hes only a baby Julie!

Julie hugs Daisy and Says "That's Awful" and is worried about what the Sheriff will do when he hears where Enos picked her up and about how she almost got taken hostage as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy: i will when you tell me the story!

Julie Says "Okay, I got bored at the mansion and took a plane back but when I got the airport and got their I realized I was out of money and there was guy and he said he was to going to Hazzard asked if I wanted a ride and I said yes."

Cue Anybody

Enos: *nods again, but then says something that surpprises her* Daisy . . .Could you please tell me why it is that . . .I don't know. Daisy, you know I was probably more mad in my life this morning when Boss made me and Sheriff Little go after those fellas. He did it because I care about you. I care so much. I know Mr. Hogg, but Daisy . . .I just wanted my family to be fine.

Enos: *nods again, but then says something that surpprises her* Daisy . . .Could you please tell me why it is that . . .I don't know. Daisy, you know I was probably more mad in my life this morning when Boss made me and Sheriff Little go after those fellas. He did it because I care about you. I care so much. I know Mr. Hogg, but Daisy . . .I just wanted my family to be fine.

Daisy: i know ya do Enos, and i love you for that....im scared were gonna end, please dont let us... we'll get through this... and later on, im gonna go talk to Boss

Enos: *tears streaming down his face* Daisy . . .right now I'm trying to tell you that I'll never ever, ever, ever leave you. Daisy . . .please don't talk to Boss. I know he did wrong. Really wrong, but Daisy . . .Unlike Roscoe he can fire me.

Daisy: Enos, I'd be harder to be fired. Please let me . . .please.

Enos: Daisy . . .

*Just then Doc comes in to tell them news about Andrew*

Enos: *tears streaming down his face* Daisy . . .right now I'm trying to tell you that I'll never ever, ever, ever leave you. Daisy . . .please don't talk to Boss. I know he did wrong. Really wrong, but Daisy . . .Unlike Roscoe he can fire me.

Daisy: Enos, I'd be harder to be fired. Please let me . . .please.

Enos: Daisy . . .

*Just then Doc comes in to tell them news about Andrew*

Daisy: how is Andrew, Doc?

(tryin to think how he is doing right now, lol)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.