Roscoe: All right. *sighs as Enos goes to do what Boss told him to.*

Boss: We now that's better.

Roscoe: Well that was Enos, but I can tell you this because Lulu's my sister. Boss you are the meanest man I have ever met. All Enos wanted to do is stay with Daisy today. She's worrried sick over my godson and on the other hand she thinks that he wants to leave her. I know you're my little buddy but sometimes . . .a lot you go too far with Enos.

Roscoe: All right. *sighs as Enos goes to do what Boss told him to.*

Boss: We now that's better.

Roscoe: Well that was Enos, but I can tell you this because Lulu's my sister. Boss you are the meanest man I have ever met. All Enos wanted to do is stay with Daisy today. She's worrried sick over my godson and on the other hand she thinks that he wants to leave her. I know you're my little buddy but sometimes . . .a lot you go too far with Enos.

Boss: he sighned on to be a deputy, he should have thought!

Roscoe: That may be true, but . . .well Enos, you know he signed on because he thought he could become the kind of man that Daisy needed. Of corse she loves him anyway, but that's what he thought. He needed to prove to himself that he was the kind of man she needed.

Boss: not my problem!

*Enos had just got to the border of Chickasaw and Hazzard county*

Enos: men, step outta the car, unload the whiskey and put it on the ground!

Julie looked around and just ran for cover she didn't know what was going on right now but she had seen Enos there and he there on business and he wouldn't believe she was just hitching a ride now.

She feels somebody grab her and she Says "Hey let go of me right now."

Cue Anybody

Julie looked around and just ran for cover she didn't know what was going on right now but she had seen Enos there and he there on business and he wouldn't believe she was just hitching a ride now.

She feels somebody grab her and she Says "Hey let go of me right now."

Cue Anybody

The guy Says "Not another step I know she's practically a sister-in-law to you now and why do you think I gave you a ride as well honey."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.