Daisy: Well . . .Uncle Jesse. Ever since the twins were two . . .even not long after they were born, but really when they were two months. I've had Concrete Angel as that song. Last night I started singing Blues Man . . .I think i sang it at least a couple times. What do you think about it Uncle Jesse?

Daisy: Well . . .Uncle Jesse. Ever since the twins were two . . .even not long after they were born, but really when they were two months. I've had Concrete Angel as that song. Last night I started singing Blues Man . . .I think i sang it at least a couple times. What do you think about it Uncle Jesse?

Jesse: your heart is griefing too much

Daisy: I know. Uncle Jesse . . .I wish I could have it in my heart to sing something esle. I know they're small, but I think the twins are being affected by it. Enos . . .a while ago when all this started siad one night when i was singing Concrete Angel . . .said that it bothered him. He's said it a lot.

Daisy: I know. Uncle Jesse . . .I wish I could have it in my heart to sing something esle. I know they're small, but I think the twins are being affected by it. Enos . . .a while ago when all this started siad one night when i was singing Concrete Angel . . .said that it bothered him. He's said it a lot.

Jesse: ya'll are both worried about poor little Andrew right now

Daisy: I know Uncle Jesse, but well . . .I know that Andrea is affected by all this. She never smiles. i don't know if it's that she senses her brother's pain or if it's me. If i could i'd sing something different. I know Andrea's having as hard a time as her brother.

Jesse: i think she senses her brother is hurt and is greifing too

(I was waiting for her to think that)

Jesse: I understand baby.

Daisy: i really am Uncle Jesse. I know I said that Enos probably couldn't handle it if I had anymore, but he seems to be coping better than I am. Hmm, I wonder how he and Roscoe are going to get lunch today.

Jesse: i dont know

Daisy: if we did have more, i know Enos would be happy though

Jesse: Well . . .what about that Daisy? I know you're beating yourself up right now over this, but I can tell that Enos is happy . . .I mean he's worried about Andrew and you, but well . . .Daisy just because Andrew had his problems doesn't mean that it will happen again.

Daisy: i know, and maybe after all this blows over, ill consider having more childern

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.