Bo: *looks a little scared* I know Daisy . . .and they've got to be a better motivation than me Uncle jesse and Luke. I'm telling you Daisy - -

Jesse: *softly* Daisy . . .Bo's right. It would kill him. I know he's such as he is , but daisy please. Another reason I quit runinng it. I didn't want you three to . . .well okay so I did it becaue of Bo and Luke getting caught, but honey it will kill him as young as he is.

Daisy: Uncle Jesse! I was sure you wanted him to live. Bo's right you three never were a good thing to get up and make breakfast for and I'm sorry I ever did it!

Luke: *whispers in doc's ear* you think you could give her a tranquilizer. I know she's gonna hurt herself. I don't want anything to happen to Daisy.

Bo: *looks a little scared* I know Daisy . . .and they've got to be a better motivation than me Uncle jesse and Luke. I'm telling you Daisy - -

Jesse: *softly* Daisy . . .Bo's right. It would kill him. I know he's such as he is , but daisy please. Another reason I quit runinng it. I didn't want you three to . . .well okay so I did it becaue of Bo and Luke getting caught, but honey it will kill him as young as he is.

Daisy: Uncle Jesse! I was sure you wanted him to live. Bo's right you three never were a good thing to get up and make breakfast for and I'm sorry I ever did it!

Luke: *whispers in doc's ear* you think you could give her a tranquilizer. I know she's gonna hurt herself. I don't want anything to happen to Daisy.

Daisy: im not sayin give him moonshine guys ,im sayin do something else for him, hes gotta live! dangit!

Bo: Daisy.. we loved having ya around, we still do!

Enos: *hands Andrea to Uncle Jesse and breaks down crying himself* (poor Enos) I try so hard. I really do. I know Dasiy knows it. I know she does. Please Doc get her to sleep. This whole day . . .she didn't need it. If i'd ever known that I would put such a curse on her.

Cooter: hey Enos, its okay, Daisy loves you, ill go get her for ya, shes just been through a lot, she hates no body, okay?

Enos: I know Cooter. Tell her I've gone to get some sleep. I have work tomorrow. I know she'll yell, but I don't think that me being here is helping. Let me know if anything happens to Andrew. On second thought Roscoe . . .could you drive me?

Daisy: *comes in* im sorry ya'll, i never left the hall way, listen, Enos im sorry, im scared alright, and you too guys, really

(nice timin)

Enos: Daisy (now she just hurt him a lot) you are perfect. The kids are. I'd never leave you. I know you said why, but I can't believe you would think such a thing. I wanted to marry you since we wer about fifteen. And somebody really did love you . . .me. Daisy . . .like your Uncle jessse Said the lord has a reason for what he does. I think he's trying to make us stronger and I'd say it's working on me good.

Enos: Daisy (now she just hurt him a lot) you are perfect. The kids are. I'd never leave you. I know you said why, but I can't believe you would think such a thing. I wanted to marry you since we wer about fifteen. And somebody really did love you . . .me. Daisy . . .like your Uncle jessse Said the lord has a reason for what he does. I think he's trying to make us stronger and I'd say it's working on me good.

Daisy: i do love ya Enos, and i want us to be happy to, i love you more than anything, and i hope we stay that way, ill see ya back at the house tommarow, i love you, and please, keep your promise, dont leave me

Enos: Daisy . . .get some rest. You need it and I promise . . .i promise you i will be there when you wake up. I'll be here at the hospital to check on you and Andrew. I promise you I will ask Boss for time off to stay with you. He'll probably fire me, but I promise Daisy.

Daisy: *nodds*

*the guys all go out of the room*

Bo: thats sure was scary in there

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.