Cooter: I am Daisy. Nancy and that boy of her's are like your modern day Bonnie and Clyde.

Bo: Well I reckon me and Luke have a job.

Luke: Whoa Bo. I don't know what money they want, but I'm not putting Denise in the middle of this. My nephew almost got killed today I'm not taking that chance.

Bo: we gotta help Daisy and the others though Luke

Enos: *stares nervously*

Bo: Daisy . . .I DON"T CARE what Luke does and doesn't want to do, but I'm taking care of them. Besides . . .keep your mouth shut . . .how are you supposed to get 95 million? Hazzard bank doesn't have half that. And Luke, HOW DARE YOU care about your own stupid needs before Daisy's

Luke: DO you want to fight?

Elly: No. Don't fight. (there's a switch)

Cooter: I"ll help and I know Elly . . .well maybe not this time. I don't want our young one in the way. I know Coy and Vance will

(sorry that was so long my brother wanted to 4weel with me.)

Enos: *stares nervously*

Bo: Daisy . . .I DON"T CARE what Luke does and doesn't want to do, but I'm taking care of them. Besides . . .keep your mouth shut . . .how are you supposed to get 95 million? Hazzard bank doesn't have half that. And Luke, HOW DARE YOU care about your own stupid needs before Daisy's

Luke: DO you want to fight?

Elly: No. Don't fight. (there's a switch)

Cooter: I"ll help and I know Elly . . .well maybe not this time. I don't want our young one in the way. I know Coy and Vance will

(sorry that was so long my brother wanted to 4weel with me.)

Daisy: listen here Bo, dont get into this!

Bo: Daisy . . .I have no idea where we would get 95 million from, but you're my only girl cousin and I am not going to sit and watch this happen to you.

Jed: Um . . .that 95 million . . .that would be me.

*everybody stares cepts Granny and Jesse*

Granny: He really does. Don't worry honey we'll get out out

Daisy: I know you will, but if there's one thing i know. She probably ain't gonna stop becaus we give it to her.

Bo: Daisy . . .I have no idea where we would get 95 million from, but you're my only girl cousin and I am not going to sit and watch this happen to you.

Jed: Um . . .that 95 million . . .that would be me.

*everybody stares cepts Granny and Jesse*

Granny: He really does. Don't worry honey we'll get out out

Daisy: I know you will, but if there's one thing i know. She probably ain't gonna stop becaus we give it to her.

Daisy: and Bo,i know what happend to day, but it was my fault,i know that, and i gotta fix it

Enos: Good

Nancy: Well you know why I hated you. You were my dad and you never cared about me.

Cooter: That is not true. Your mama's parents didn't want her to see me ever again. I loved her to death and I do you too.

Nancy: Well listen good . . .Daddy . . .You and all of Hazzard will pay. Starting with that brat *points at Elly* She ain't my mom. I hate her too.

Cooter: You are gonna do no such thing. You are going back to Alabama where your probation is.

Enos: Good

Nancy: Well you know why I hated you. You were my dad and you never cared about me.

Cooter: That is not true. Your mama's parents didn't want her to see me ever again. I loved her to death and I do you too.

Nancy: Well listen good . . .Daddy . . .You and all of Hazzard will pay. Starting with that brat *points at Elly* She ain't my mom. I hate her too.

Cooter: You are gonna do no such thing. You are going back to Alabama where your probation is.

Nancy: *grabs Daisy by the hair* she goes with me!

Doc: Well . . .I think you'll be safe now . . .i hope. I just need to check on Andrew before I leave *checks Andrew's monitors and stuff*

(honestly, i see how you are about the tissues, but do you mind if I draw him like that? Sorry, but for some odd reason I like drawing these sort of things.)

Doc: Well . . .I think you'll be safe now . . .i hope. I just need to check on Andrew before I leave *checks Andrew's monitors and stuff*

(honestly, i see how you are about the tissues, but do you mind if I draw him like that? Sorry, but for some odd reason I like drawing these sort of things.)

(its alright, go ahead)

Daisy: *looks at her son* im sorry

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.