Doc: *rolls out the tiny crib that Andrew laid on* I don't know if i'd say that. He should live, yes, but what happened to him did something to his cerebellum(this is my problem something with your balance) so. Daisy if he ever walks *Shakes his head* I would have seen the best miracle in all my years.

Doc: *rolls out the tiny crib that Andrew laid on* I don't know if i'd say that. He should live, yes, but what happened to him did something to his cerebellum(this is my problem something with your balance) so. Daisy if he ever walks *Shakes his head* I would have seen the best miracle in all my years.

Daisy: *takes Andrews tiny hand* poor thing, Andrew, im so sorry, i failed ya as a mamma, a mamma is supposed to protect her little ones, and i didnt do that today

Jesse: *nods*

Doc: Well I suppose I'll leave you to Andrew, if you need me just call.

Daisy: Andrew I'm so sorry.

Enos: *hands shaking he reaches out for his son's tiny hand*

Bo: well what happened to him?

Daisy: Well it was Cooter's Daughter.

Elly: I'm just as terrible a ma as you are daisy which is bad because I think me and Cooter are having a young'un.

Jesse: *nods*

Doc: Well I suppose I'll leave you to Andrew, if you need me just call.

Daisy: Andrew I'm so sorry.

Enos: *hands shaking he reaches out for his son's tiny hand*

Bo: well what happened to him?

Daisy: Well it was Cooter's Daughter.

Elly: I'm just as terrible a ma as you are daisy which is bad because I think me and Cooter are having a young'un.

Daisy: r-really? Elly thats great, and well, Cooters daughters boy friend came with his asscociate, threatend me and droped Andrew, he could have killed him!

* right now, Daisy is thinking of the song Concrete Angel again*

Cooter: I am Daisy. Nancy and that boy of her's are like your modern day Bonnie and Clyde.

Bo: Well I reckon me and Luke have a job.

Luke: Whoa Bo. I don't know what money they want, but I'm not putting Denise in the middle of this. My nephew almost got killed today I'm not taking that chance.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.