Enos: Sorry Daisy. I won't. I promise I will never leave you.

Daisy: *Nods satisfied*

They take the twins back to Uncle Jesse's to tell everyone the news

(Hmm. I was kinda still thinking, but remember that idea we had about Daisy getting kidnapped. It could happen then.)

(kk)

*Everyone is glad to here that nothins gonna happen to either twin, or so they think*

A little time passed until Cooter and Elly were happily maried. Nancy had come to Hazzard and of course Elly was having to adjust to having a daughter who slightly resented her. The twins were growing well and were now about six months old. However, one day when daisy was alone not long after Enos had gone to work two men showed up.

A little time passed until Cooter and Elly were happily maried. Nancy had come to Hazzard and of course Elly was having to adjust to having a daughter who slightly resented her. The twins were growing well and were now about six months old. However, one day when daisy was alone not long after Enos had gone to work two men showed up.

*Daisy was in the kitchen cleaning and watching the twins when she heard heavy footsteps out side*

: Well what do you think? The 95 million that belongs to your family. You know Nancy didn't come here to see that looney father of hers or that hillbilly that she's supposed to call mama.

Daisy: now listen here! i dont know what 95 million dollars ya'll are talkin about, but i sure dont like ya'll talkin about my family like that! now get outta here!

: Do you have the money?

Enos: *nervously* no. None of us have that kind of money.

: Well I hear some J.D. does.

Enos: Well Boss has money but not that much.

:Well I was talking about some J.D.Clampett

Enos: Well I don't reckon he has that kind of money (poor Enos so little does he know)

:Well really . . .then I reckon you can pay like this *Daisy could only stare as the man dropped Andrew*

(sorry the only way I could think of it happening)

: Do you have the money?

Enos: *nervously* no. None of us have that kind of money.

: Well I hear some J.D. does.

Enos: Well Boss has money but not that much.

:Well I was talking about some J.D.Clampett

Enos: Well I don't reckon he has that kind of money (poor Enos so little does he know)

:Well really . . .then I reckon you can pay like this *Daisy could only stare as the man dropped Andrew*

(sorry the only way I could think of it happening)

Daisy:*just passes out*

Daisy: *scoops him up and Roscoe gets Andrea who is crying like her brother.*

Enos: Daisy . . .

Roscoe: Daisy get in the squad car and I'll take you to doc's. We gotta do something quick.

(honestly it won't kill you to have your head bust like that. Well probably could but it happened to me once.)

Daisy: *scoops him up and Roscoe gets Andrea who is crying like her brother.*

Enos: Daisy . . .

Roscoe: Daisy get in the squad car and I'll take you to doc's. We gotta do something quick.

(honestly it won't kill you to have your head bust like that. Well probably could but it happened to me once.)

Daisy:*gets in the patrol car like Rosco says*

(never happend to me, but it sounds painful)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.