Jethro: How would you know?

Elly: Well Jethro, a puppy can't take care of itself.

Jethro: Well a puppy a critter.

Ellly: same thing.

Jed: Now you two stopp it.

Both: Yes sir.

Elly: Daisy, you know I would be glad to take Andrew and Andrea for you. I know Granny would too.

Daisy: really? id appreciate that, especially when im at work, there gonna need some one to watch them, i wanna be there for them all the time, its gonna be hard though

Enos: What Daisy . . .you? *takes her in his arms* oh Daisy you're nothing like her. You have so much love. Why do you think Andrew or was it just you. Plese tell me why.

Daisy: i dont know, i just... if what the doc says is true, somethings gonna happen to one or both of those babies in that room, and i cant handel if somethin did happen to em!

Enos: I know Daisy, I know. I know you can hadle it too. It will be hard, but if you just trust--

Daisy: Enos . . .what good has that done me? I lost my parents and all that's happening.

Enos: I know Daisy, but look how strong it made you. You're an angel Daisy. My FEARLESS angel.

(thats cool, you must have looked at my signature caused thats true)

Daisy: ya really think so Enos... im trying my best not to worry

The next two months was tourture for Daisy . . .and even more for Enos who had to worry about Daisy as well as his kids. Luckily one day the two got a call from Doc to come down to his office.

Daisy: Well doc?

Doc: the tests are in, both the twins are fine, neither one has anything wrong with them , when they were born, they were a couple weeks early and some times some minor problems jump up and they turn out to be nothin when you think there big

(nice info huh? the doctors told my parents that when i was born, they though i wasnt gonna last a month,but yet here i am)

(Yeah. the doctors told my parents about the samething too they even told them to get rid of me i think, but well here i am too.)

Daisy: Oh Doc.

Enos: thank goodness. those were the two hardest months of my life.

(Course little did Daisy know that something would happen to one of the twins.)

(what should it be?)

Daisy: *as her and Enos get to the car* im so glad there gonna be okay

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.