Daisy: She will once she marries Cooter. He has a daughter who lives in Alabama. I'm not sure, but since her mama died i think she might come and live with him, but I don't know she never really liked him much because her mama didn't want him around her. So there you go. Cours she's not little she's probably 20 . . .I don't remember how old she was. but that has to be close.

Daisy: She will once she marries Cooter. He has a daughter who lives in Alabama. I'm not sure, but since her mama died i think she might come and live with him, but I don't know she never really liked him much because her mama didn't want him around her. So there you go. Cours she's not little she's probably 20 . . .I don't remember how old she was. but that has to be close.

Granny: *nods*

Daisy: Granny . . .You know all Elly wants is for you to be happy. She's told me vefore all she wants is to make you happy, but at the same time she wants Uncle Jed happy too. She doesn't know how to make you both happy.

Granny: you tell her that im happyer than any Granny in the world right now, shes found Cooter and hes gonna treat her right, and she loves him, im happy and i know Jed will be too

Daisy: *hands Jed Andrea* I know you would Uncle Jed, but like I said I don't know if she'll come and she probably won't. I mean Cooter hasn't even heard anything from her except for the one time she came looking for him. I just don't want you to be dissapointed. Just wanted you to know that Cooter does have a daughter that will be Elly's shen she marries him.

Daisy: *hands Jed Andrea* I know you would Uncle Jed, but like I said I don't know if she'll come and she probably won't. I mean Cooter hasn't even heard anything from her except for the one time she came looking for him. I just don't want you to be dissapointed. Just wanted you to know that Cooter does have a daughter that will be Elly's shen she marries him.

Jed: i understand

Daisy: *stares for a moment as Jethro just said something so sensetive* Well he said that we'll have to wait untill they're two months old before he can say anything. And he didn't say anything, but i have to wonder that Andrea is not going to have problems too.

Jed: if they do, they'll be okay, and if only one has something wrong with him or her, well the other can be strong for the other

Daisy: *nods* I know. I just wish that that didn't have to be the case. I really would hate for Andrea to hate us and stuff maybe even Andrew because of something he can't help. I mean look at them. They're so helpless.

*Just the Elly walks in*

Elly: there newborn babys, there gonna be helpless, they depend on there mamma and daddy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.