Jesse: I know he will, but of course . . .you know. I mean there's the others. You know I just heard not too long ago that well. Hughie has a son that well. He'll go to school in Hazzard he's only two, but well.

Daisy: I just don't believe this!

*Just then Cooter and Elly come in with Jed*

Daisy said "what if something happens to the twins!

Daisy: *Glares at Cooter and the at the tiny life in Enos's arms.* Well whatever it is. Whoever he's punishing.

Jed: Daisy. . .I realize you kinda hate us and everything right now, but listen to me. You don'at think i was mad when Ellen died. I was, but look at the good things that happened to me. I still have Elly and she's getting married and I have Granny and all y'all for my new family. I don't know what he plans fer ya honey, but I have a feeling he's breaking you down to bring you up later.

Daisy: *Glares at Cooter and the at the tiny life in Enos's arms.* Well whatever it is. Whoever he's punishing.

Jed: Daisy. . .I realize you kinda hate us and everything right now, but listen to me. You don'at think i was mad when Ellen died. I was, but look at the good things that happened to me. I still have Elly and she's getting married and I have Granny and all y'all for my new family. I don't know what he plans fer ya honey, but I have a feeling he's breaking you down to bring you up later.

Daisy:i just hope your right

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.