Luke: Hey Daisy. Roscoe called us to take Andrew and Andrea home. Denise and I were going to keep them until you get home from the hospital. you really ought to get to sleep. Had a big day.

(sorry kinda forgot bout diff between stories, but did i mention Luke don't live with Uncle Jesse. He has a wife named Denise)

Luke: Hey Daisy. Roscoe called us to take Andrew and Andrea home. Denise and I were going to keep them until you get home from the hospital. you really ought to get to sleep. Had a big day.

(sorry kinda forgot bout diff between stories, but did i mention Luke don't live with Uncle Jesse. He has a wife named Denise)

(its okay and kool)

Daisy: id love that Luke, thanks so much

Luke: I know. I just don't want anything else to happen.

*Walks away with Bo leaving the others*

Lulu: Well Roscoe I guess we ought to let them get some rest.*Walk away*

Cooter: All right Elly come on * they all leave except Enos and Jesse so that Daisy and Granny can get some sleep and poor ol' Enos. So happy to be a dad*

Luke: I know. I just don't want anything else to happen.

*Walks away with Bo leaving the others*

Lulu: Well Roscoe I guess we ought to let them get some rest.*Walk away*

Cooter: All right Elly come on * they all leave except Enos and Jesse so that Daisy and Granny can get some sleep and poor ol' Enos. So happy to be a dad*

Daisy: *sighes and drifts off to sleep*

Jesse: Well anyhow. you look like you're gonna faint from it. *chuckles and begins to drift himself*

Enos: I know Uncle Jesse. *bows his head* Lord I know we had a long day and thank ya for getting us through it. Please be with me and daisy for raising our young'uns. Be with Andrew and Andrea watch over them. And watch over everyone in Hazzard. Amen *goes to sleep himself after taking a look at Daisy thinking how beautiful she was*

Jesse: Well anyhow. you look like you're gonna faint from it. *chuckles and begins to drift himself*

Enos: I know Uncle Jesse. *bows his head* Lord I know we had a long day and thank ya for getting us through it. Please be with me and daisy for raising our young'uns. Be with Andrew and Andrea watch over them. And watch over everyone in Hazzard. Amen *goes to sleep himself after taking a look at Daisy thinking how beautiful she was*

*and the night wears on and everyone sleeps peacfully*

Doc: Morning Daisy. . . I know you two really don't need to hear this, but I might have some bad news for you. I'm not sure that it will happen and . . .well I got to looking over the twins yesterday after y'all got here and well . . .Daisy one of them might have a little disability. Physically

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.