Elly: Oh Daisy. Be happy to help

Daisy: I know. I think Enos would be glad too.

*Cooter walks in*

Cooter: Elly, you all right?

Elly: *nods and accepts the hug he gives her*

Jesse: *stares*

Cooter: Well you see Elly brought me this little 'critter' and I've been helping her take care of it. Uncle Jesse . . .I know people would talk, but Elly and I get along real good.

*Cooter walks in*

Cooter: Well you see Elly brought me this little 'critter' and I've been helping her take care of it. Uncle Jesse . . .I know people would talk, but Elly and I get along real good.

Julie was in Beverly Hills staying at the Mansion and she gotten a rental and went shopping on Rodeo Drive like she always said that she wanted to do she wandered how everybody was doing in Hazzard right now as well. It wasn't the same nobody was here with here she didn't have anybody checking up on her as well she wanted to go back home she knew that she had put herself at risk as well.

Cue Anybody

*Cooter walks in*

Daisy: hey Cooter, im a mamma now and thnks Elly, now, Cooter what exact kinda critter did Elly give ya

Cooter: Well um. It's a little three legged poodle. Never seen poodles around here, but I had to take a chance and take her leg off.

Elly: Granny . . .I'm awful sorry, but me and Cooter really like eachother. I'm only seven years younger than him.

Daisy: a three legged poodle, weird, but okay

Granny: if you love him, i wont stand in yer way

Elly: Thank you Pa *gives him a hug* Pa you know I never liked a man because they was all sissy, but Cooter here . . .I tell you. He saved me. Man like him can't be a sissy so I'm gonna be Ms. Elly May Davenport.

Cooter: Daisy. . .You had the twins in the middle of all that? Well how did Enos do. Suppose this is going to be a big thing for him being a daddy now. Kind of like how i was when I had my daughter. we were foolish kids Daisy. I really loved her tho. I got news from Ashley that she died. Oh Elly did I mention that. I have a daughter named Ashley. She lives in Alabama

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.