Roscoe: *nods and he and Daisy free Julie and send her back to the mansion to rest and they head back to the hospital to tell everybody the news*

(say is your comp . . .what's with it not accepting my emails? Do you use a diff one when you get them? Just asking cause that is confusing)

(i dont know, try to send me an email, it will accept it i just dont know why it wont let me reply, and i thought everyone was back in Hazzard?)

Daisy: im glad we got that over with, Rosco, do you think you'll get in trouble for killin Hughie?

Roscoe: Are you talking about the pearly gates or Atlanta? Don't matter . . .I would get in trouble either way. *suddenly realizes that he really is in trouble* Do you reckon boss would get me out of it? He know's i'm protecting you.

(I read that little thing with your Avatar . . .Them eating chinese? Tho didn't Enos really like it? Course I could be thinkng of Barney Fife. Either way I think they both did)

Roscoe: Are you talking about the pearly gates or Atlanta? Don't matter . . .I would get in trouble either way. *suddenly realizes that he really is in trouble* Do you reckon boss would get me out of it? He know's i'm protecting you.

(I read that little thing with your Avatar . . .Them eating chinese? Tho didn't Enos really like it? Course I could be thinkng of Barney Fife. Either way I think they both did)

Daisy:i hope he does, it wouldnt be good for you to be locked up

(idk)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.