Enos: Daisy . . .I'm fine.

Jesse: *has his arm around Daisy's shoulder* What do you want to do honey? I think the boys are about ready to head on back to the farm.

Julie Says "Hughie why did you grab me anyways what good can come of this right now I'm any good to you right now, only thing you'll do is make brother and cousins mad as hornets that is all and once they do come looking for you well I wouldn't want to be you now and where are we anyways now."

Cue Anybody

Roscoe: Well Daisy . . .it's like this. Me and Enos went to the bank. This guy was there. Enos pulled his gun quick a lightning. Next thing you know one of the guys punched him to the floor, had a gash on his forehead. I reckon he probably broke his wrist or something too. Honestly, it's kind of a blur now.

Roscoe: Well Daisy . . .it's like this. Me and Enos went to the bank. This guy was there. Enos pulled his gun quick a lightning. Next thing you know one of the guys punched him to the floor, had a gash on his forehead. I reckon he probably broke his wrist or something too. Honestly, it's kind of a blur now.

Daisy: *looks at the gash* looks like someone swiped him with a knife blade across is forehead

Roscoe: *nods and puts an arm around her* Yeah . . .I wish I could have stopped it Daisy. I mean if i'm going to be your little ones godfather I ought to start with looking after Enos better

Jethro looks and Says "Didn't anybody hear me Julie is missing, and I heard her keep making that offer to Hughie I think he took her up on her because I found was her cellphone and there was a cargo van parked in the hosptial parking lost as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Roscoe: Daisy . . .I know that, but you, Enos and Bo and Luke. You know I never had kids, but you three . . .in a way were like my kids. I mean . . .well you get what I mean?

Balladeer: Poor Sweet Julie is missing and nobody even seems to notice right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy: i know Rosco, now Jethro, whats all this about Julie

Jethro Says "She's Missing dang it and I heard her screaming and well the phone must've dropped and there was this cargo van parked at the right spot and I think Hughie Hogg must've grabbed her cause I remember her keeping saying take me instead when he was trying to take Daisy with him that's love right there now to put yourself in harm's way now."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.